1. May 30, 2020  

Frost DK Gearing Help

So, here's the armory:
    https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

My current arpen is 1116 with gems, and I have several replacement items in my inventory:
    WFS (NM)
    Scourgeborne Waraxe (NM)
    Scourge Stranglers (NM)

The primary question is whether WFS would be an upgrade over Banner since it would reduce my arpen quite a bit. Waraxe I'm saving for when I get more Hit from other gears, and as for Stranglers, it does give you Arpen but it's a lower ilvl and, being an Agility item, gives less Attack Power compared to Fleshrending's Strength bonus.

I don't have Sigil of Awareness yet, but can easily buy it with Emblems.

On a side note, I'm also considering whether it's worth it to continue going on the Frost path considering Unholy's major advantage in AoE (and more flexible Strength gemming), so advice on this matter would also be appreciated :)

Other comments are also welcome, naturally.

Thank you in advance!

2. May 30, 2020  
    buy eof [Cat Burglar's Grips] or [Gatecrasher's Gauntlets] they are better for arp build, eof cloak [Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape] , change sigil to [Sigil of Awareness] you can even buy belt [Vengeful Noose] because it bring you arp for ur frost arp build with only this items changed u will have 157 more arp + more dmg from sigil and everythig else is in your rotation, and take this talents u have dps loss in yours one, https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jzZG0jxNMczf0cuzAofM0hxc

p.s. if u gave blacksmiting at least place that gem sockets on bracer and hands and grind for bis gears

3. May 30, 2020  
    buy eof [Cat Burglar's Grips] or [Gatecrasher's Gauntlets] they are better for arp build, eof cloak [Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape] , change sigil to [Sigil of Awareness] you can even buy belt [Vengeful Noose] because it bring you arp for ur frost arp build with only this items changed u will have 157 more arp + more dmg from sigil and everythig else is in your rotation, and take this talents u have dps loss in yours one, https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jzZG0jxNMczf0cuzAofM0hxc

p.s. if u gave blacksmiting at least place that gem sockets on bracer and hands and grind for bis gears
    Ah yeah, the BCB talent's been something on my mind for quite some time, thanks for reminding XD

Assuming I got those eof gears (and their arp benefits), would you recommend changing Banner into WFS?

Thanks!

4. May 30, 2020  
    nop, banner gives u best stats for arp builds on dk, he is like mini sts "mini me"

5. May 30, 2020  
    Ah yeah, the BCB talent's been something on my mind for quite some time, thanks for reminding XD

Assuming I got those eof gears (and their arp benefits), would you recommend changing Banner into WFS?

Thanks!
    Sim it if you want best answer.. I would say go wfs over banner.. 131 crit is on par/slightly worse than 84 arp, but proc is way better - stronger and better uptime (15s proc 45s icd vs 10s proc 60s icd).

6. May 30, 2020  
    4/5 Black Ice, yikes. Do not put more than two points in there. The extra runic power from 1/2 or 2/2 Chill of the Grave will provide more dps than Black Ice. As for the gear, switch banner for wfs. Don't get agility eof cloak.., 23 haste > 22 agility on cloak. Nightmare tear should always go to chest for frost. 20 arp 10 all with 40 arp on legs (totalling 60 arp, 10 agi, 10 str) is better than 40 arp chest and 10 str 10 haste 10 all legs (totalling 40 arp, 20 str, 10 agi, 10 haste). As someone already pointed out, take sigil of awareness.