1. its actually better to be a decent human being that does not ruin the game for those that have no chance in fighting back than an leet person with deep psychological issues that draw pleasure from robbing those that cannot fight back the pleasure to play.

but i guess its a pretty okay escape valve instead of going columbine on others for their irl frustrations. so, yeah, keep ganking those 10-20 levels below. the alternative is WAY worse.
    Maybe you missed the part where there is a medieval style war going on between Horde and Alliance? Hitting defenseless targets is a valid tactic especially if such targets ultimately support the opposing side's war efforts (direct or indirect support in combat, contributing to the economy, etc). Yes, I will do everything in my power to "ruin" the gaming experience of the opposite faction since that is what I signed up for. No, I don't feel the urge to go on a rampage IRL when I'm not playing here. Do not dismiss the role-playing factor and do not equate this game to real life. Just about every player knows this is a game and treats it as such.

That being said, what the thread is about is something quite different. While stalking another player for hours is excessive, we don't need to make a rule against such behavior because it is so rare and in most cases, can be easily countered.

2. Maybe you missed the part where there is a medieval style war going on between Horde and Alliance? Hitting defenseless targets is a valid tactic especially if such targets ultimately support the opposing side's war efforts (direct or indirect support in combat, contributing to the economy, etc). Yes, I will do everything in my power to "ruin" the gaming experience of the opposite faction since that is what I signed up for. No, I don't feel the urge to go on a rampage IRL when I'm not playing here. Do not dismiss the role-playing factor and do not equate this game to real life. Just about every player knows this is a game and treats it as such.

That being said, what the thread is about is something quite different. While stalking another player for hours is excessive, we don't need to make a rule against such behavior because it is so rare and in most cases, can be easily countered.
    by your logic, there could not be woman fighting and we should be able to rape, since "its medieval".

Oh, and WAIT, we should NOT return to life. once we die, we should erase the character. and should not use magic. priests should either hoard books or stick their noses in other peoples lives. Your logic crumbles.

3. by your logic, there could not be woman fighting and we should be able to rape, since "its medieval".

Oh, and WAIT, we should NOT return to life. once we die, we should erase the character. and should not use magic. priests should either hoard books or stick their noses in other peoples lives. Your logic crumbles.
    I only said "medieval" in reference to the savagery and style of warfare. There is no need to get hung up on that term as there is no confusion between historical medieval times and WotLK. At some point you will just have to accept that some people enjoy the warring aspect of the game more than you do, and it is not because they have some deep psychological issues. The desire for tribal warfare is nothing new, and it fuels the sports industry. Some would not be here if not for the opportunity to act out this ancient drive.

4. There is a reason why Blizzard added rules agains this on retail and
    If you're speaking about warmode, this was not created to avoid ganking but the opposite, reward those who expose themselves to ganking, since lot of players were complaining that world pvp was dead. There is no ganking for 4hours on retail simply because people are mature and pay for their gametime.

I of course agree that the dude ganking a newbie for 4hours across azeroth deserves some reworking punches IRL, but that cannot be solved with in-game rules.

First 123