1. June 1, 2020  
    Because it might as well have been you addressing yourself, when that's how you reacted to him simply stating a fact.

2. June 1, 2020  
    It's harassment only for sensitive snowflakes. If you can't escape a ganker in the map size of several zones just uninstall.
    Wait so if you are level 74 on ground mount and cant escape from level 80 ganker with flying mount and keep tracking you from his friend list, you have to uninstall tha game?

Can we be at least little objective. Ganking and open world PVP is fine, but there should be some threshhold when someone camp and track you specificely cross zones using friendlist, when this evolve from ganking and wolrd pvp into griefing. There is a reason why Blizzard added rules agains this on retail and also i dont see the benefits for supporting extreme behavior this. Also the arguments "this is how it is" are pretty silly. There is a lot of stuff on Warmane that was not punished before, but they have been proved to be detrimental for the server overall and rules about them changed overtime.

3. June 1, 2020  
    when someone camp and track you specificely cross zones using friendlist, when this evolve from ganking and wolrd pvp into griefing.
    But it has nothing to do with game rules or game itself, even if such situation ACTUALLY happened. Are you seriously saying that someone goes trough all that effort just for some random dude? 100% there is something else, something personal.

Also he can put the ganker on friend list and play when he is not online, I'm sure he can get those few levels and outmaneuver one guy. And when the ganked guy gears up and does the same to guy who ganked him first, would that be fair or griefing too? Every player has same tools and same two hands, he has everything he needs, no need to make stuff up as if one player is some kind of god, its absurd and even more absurd is idea that there should be enforced rules about this, how the hell would you even prove it, who was there first, who picked the fight, over how many zones it starts to be "griefing", man it's so far out of reality. I can already imagine that huge dump of "proof" from every halfwit whoever got ganked.

4. June 1, 2020  
    Your best bet is to get 80 and hope that you can do the same to him.. Or get someone to help you. People shouldn't get banned for corpse camping but it doesn't mean that they have a problem in their head lol.. Most people who camp lowbies are really bad at pvp so just get max level and do the same to him.

5. June 1, 2020  
    Wait so if you are level 74 on ground mount and cant escape from level 80 ganker with flying mount and keep tracking you from his friend list, you have to uninstall tha game?

Can we be at least little objective. Ganking and open world PVP is fine, but there should be some threshhold when someone camp and track you specificely cross zones using friendlist, when this evolve from ganking and wolrd pvp into griefing. There is a reason why Blizzard added rules agains this on retail and also i dont see the benefits for supporting extreme behavior this. Also the arguments "this is how it is" are pretty silly. There is a lot of stuff on Warmane that was not punished before, but they have been proved to be detrimental for the server overall and rules about them changed overtime.
    Website unstuck is a pretty safe bet you'll escape. You can queue RDF or skill your profession until he cools off.

6. June 1, 2020  
    Website unstuck is a pretty safe bet you'll escape. You can queue RDF or skill your profession until he cools off.
    Well there is plenty of ways to play around Ninja looting, or people that force you to kick them from RDF. as well. But Warmane decided to take action againt this activities, ever wonder why?

7. June 2, 2020  

So you are saying if a person starts to gank at one zone he is not supposed to go to another zone to gank? This idea and suggestion of yours will lead one-third of the server getting banned. By the way that guy who got ganked is level 74, so the level 80 player who ganked him is getting honor as well. Therefore, he can continue to travel to any n number of zones he wants in order to gank him. This is called WORLD PvP.

8. June 2, 2020  
    So you are saying if a person starts to gank at one zone he is not supposed to go to another zone to gank? This idea and suggestion of yours will lead one-third of the server getting banned. By the way that guy who got ganked is level 74, so the level 80 player who ganked him is getting honor as well. Therefore, he can continue to travel to any n number of zones he wants in order to gank him. This is called WORLD PvP.
    No i am not saying that at all. Did you read the discussion , or you just come to give 2head take? I was talking about griefing, not world pvp. Cant be ask to explain if you dont understand the difference by now.

9. June 2, 2020  
    No i am not saying that at all. Did you read the discussion , or you just come to give 2head take? I was talking about griefing, not world pvp. Cant be ask to explain if you dont understand the difference by now.
    Ah, grieving I see. You are one of the sensitive snowflake here I guess. Well, there's nothing to be done here just because someone changed zones to camp the same person. Supposedly, some people enjoy to play that way.

10. June 2, 2020  
    Ah, grieving I see. You are one of the sensitive snowflake here I guess. Well, there's nothing to be done here just because someone changed zones to camp the same person. Supposedly, some people enjoy to play that way.
    Yes well some people also enjoy scaming, ninja loot and he *****s overall, but i guess overtime we have found a salution about this havent we? As for me been snowflake, thats some awesome arguments you got ther buddy keep it. You just moved from 2head takes to 1head.

11. June 2, 2020  
    Yes well some people also enjoy scaming, ninja loot and he *****s overall, but i guess overtime we have found a salution about this havent we? As for me been snowflake, thats some awesome arguments you got ther buddy keep it. You just moved from 2head takes to 1head.
    It's so funny to see how you try to correlate camping with scamming and ninja looting which are totally irrelevant to this topic. Camping, ganking, and grieving across all non-sanctuary zones falls under Wpvp. Therefore, your suggestion to ban a level 80 player for killing a level 74 player multiple times which of course gives honor to him is after all considered lame and silly.

If this game is too violent for you, try exploring some PG3 non-violent children games that might suit you well.

12. June 3, 2020  
    So, let me get this straight...

Someone that purposely follows someone else and kills him over and over again. Using a friends list to see what zone he moves too, is considered world pvp? Don't you get diminishing returns on honor from killing the same person over and over?

The best part of playing wow dating back to vanilla has been the world pvp while leveling and at max level while farming or just venturing out and about. But for me, if someone is demented enough to kill someone over an over and just follow him from zone to zone to make his playing experience a living hell. Well, that is not world pvp. That is something else entirely. I know I personally would camp a camper till he log's out or takes a break. =) I always ask lowbies if they need a hand with something or someone while im out and about farming. Campers are a joke, but the ones that zero in on someone on purpose are special.

13. June 3, 2020  
    Well there is plenty of ways to play around Ninja looting, or people that force you to kick them from RDF. as well. But Warmane decided to take action againt this activities, ever wonder why?
    How would you play around getting your loot stolen? Spam global until everybody on the server knew about the dude, only to have him rename and do it again? You won't get your stolen item back..
    As for refusing to leave, 90% of the RDFs would never be completed. You'd kick the dude, you'd wait for a replacement only to have him beg for a kick aswell. No dungeon would ever be completed. Enforcing rules on it meant that somebody would rather spend 10 more minutes doing a dungeon instead of several days for a ban.

Avoiding getting ganked is as simple as logging out or unstucking via website. No need for rules to be made about it.
    Edited: June 3, 2020

14. June 8, 2020  
    What gets me about the OP is the fact that he admits that he is a lvl 74 allowing himself to be camped for 4+ hours. And then he admitted that there WAS something going on there when he let the cat out of the bag by telling us that the camper indicated that he knew very well why....
    I feel for those that are innocently getting camped by the 1 ******* on the entire server, oh wait.. wrong server since we also find out that the OP posted on this server's forums instead of the appropriate one, but w/e, the responses will probably be same anyways...
    BUT, I couldn't help but laugh my *** off at this tool bag for being brave enough to basically tell us HERE in the forums that he himself caused an issue that irritated someone to no end that was more than willing to corpse camp for 4+ hours in order to teach him a lesson.
    So there's a few possibilities here.
    Either he's a kid (meaning someone under the age of 12 who also literally doesn't know how to do things in this game), Or
    He's an ignorant noob and stepped on the wrong toes of someone thinking it was funny to kill them a few times and ended up paying the price for it, or
    He's an ***** player that we can all be glad that he hasn't made it to even que Frostie Heroic's yet, or
    He is that 1 in 250 million world wide players in the 20 year history of WoW that has a legitimate reason to complain and his story is absolute fact with nothing being hidden from us and he really doesn't have a clue as to how to get away.
    Either way, if the complaint is legitimate, that's what the harassment complaint function in game is for.
    But I'm going to go with at the very least, he's an ignorant noob for not only using the forums to complain, he used the wrong SERVER's forums.

Regardless, here's how to deal with corpse campers in game.

There are too many ways of escaping that. Hell, the least he could have done was start ressing himself towards the nearest in, gets killed, resses again a little closer until he can finally safely reach an inn, res, then instant log out before getting killed again. Not to mention that in the course of this chain ress/killing on way to an inn, he couldn't find an area with lots of terrain/buildings that he could hide in while res/hearthing out? This entire process would take no more than 20 minutes.
    Or.. like others have said, log out, website-unstuck, problem solved. This would have taken no more than 5 minutes.
    Or... he could call a guild buddy/ friend or 2 to come play interference...
    Or, he could call 2 guild guild buddies or friends.. group him, then they go to a dungeon summon stone and be ready to summon soon as he resses...
    Or join an RDF que... Surely no RDF que in the 70's will last for 4 hours?
    Oh, and the good ole' standby - Log out, Log in another character and work on that character for a little while. Or
    Finally, Log out, go outside, enjoy the weather, run some errands, do some chores, go watch a movie, play some board games with your family, etc.. Do this for a few hours and THEN come back on the camped toon.

15. its actually better to be a decent human being that does not ruin the game for those that have no chance in fighting back than an leet person with deep psychological issues that draw pleasure from robbing those that cannot fight back the pleasure to play.

but i guess its a pretty okay escape valve instead of going columbine on others for their irl frustrations. so, yeah, keep ganking those 10-20 levels below. the alternative is WAY worse.

First 123 Last