1. May 30, 2020  

Corpse camping for around 4 hours

Hello,

I have a lvl 76 and I have been camped half a day(I've done stuff around the house and logged in and off) by an lvl 80 player. I have not been able to pay for around this time(i think you can check in the logs the causes of my death). He was for this whole time in Zul'drak. I've conversed with him(logged into main on the opposite faction) and, after around 30 mins, when i asked him why he is still in Zul'drak, he answered "Take a guess:D".
    Is this ok/permited?

Thank you

2. May 30, 2020  
    Is this permitted? Yes
    Is this "ok?" That's an opinion on if it is or not.

Go to another zone if you're getting camped for four hours. Conversing with him on a toon on his faction, in addition to coming to forums, fuels these people to continue ganking.

3. May 30, 2020  
    Where do you draw the line, though? If he gets half his guild to actively haunt me down, will that be considered abusive?
    I don't think me playing around him is not fueling him either. Don't see what stops him to make a lvl 1, add me, track me again and again and again. I don't want to even open up on what kind of demented individual does this.

4. May 30, 2020  
    if he and his guild are killing you over and over.... and chasing you around the world. I dont know that has to be some type of abuse.

Are you on horde side? I would love to help you turn the table on this guy.

5. May 30, 2020  
    Yes, unfortunately I am on Lordaeron (made the post here by mistake). I just logged in and he came to camp me again:). This dude is seriously deranged :)

6. May 30, 2020  
    Where do you draw the line, though?
    Line is wherever you draw it by getting away from them and moving to another zone. I can't believe you allowed yourself to be camped for 4 hours. Are you even a real person or they were camping your bot and now you mad because you don't have herbs to sell?

7. May 30, 2020  

8. May 30, 2020  
    Where do you draw the line, though? If he gets half his guild to actively haunt me down, will that be considered abusive?
    I don't think me playing around him is not fueling him either. Don't see what stops him to make a lvl 1, add me, track me again and again and again. I don't want to even open up on what kind of demented individual does this.
    If he just sit all day on 1 zone and camp the zone should be fine, but if he chase you over other zones as well and keep camping you specificly for long period of time i feel like if you report him GMs will take some kind of action. At this point this will be concidered targeted harrasment or griefing, i know on retail at least its bannable. For now just change zones and see what happen.

9. May 31, 2020  
    Camping is not against warmanes ToS no matter how much or long you are the victim of it. They won't get banned as its part of the game.

10. May 31, 2020  
    if he is going to other zone's for hours on end. It has gone beyond camping... definitely harassment.

11. May 31, 2020  
    if he is going to other zone's for hours on end. It has gone beyond camping... definitely harassment.
    It's harassment only for sensitive snowflakes. If you can't escape a ganker in the map size of several zones just uninstall.

12. May 31, 2020  
    Use character unstuck on website to teleport yourself to hearth location. Also, as of level 74, you should be eligible for "The Magical Kingdom of Dalaran" quest which teleports you to Dalaran from every major town in each zone. Save this quest as a free portal to Dalaran. There is no reason to be camped on a 7x server at your level.

13. June 1, 2020  
    He is again corpse camping me in Sholozar ^_^, today.This player is now officially playing just so I cannot play the game. Is this ok now?

14. June 1, 2020  
    He is again corpse camping me in Sholozar ^_^, today.This player is now officially playing just so I cannot play the game. Is this ok now?
    It's still OK to get ganked and that won't change no matter how much you complain about it.

15. June 1, 2020  
    Why did you remove me reply to this comment, hit too close home?

123 Last