1. May 30, 2020  

Some basic armsPVE wa2.

I got some basic ArmsPVE wa2 ( playing on Frostmoure atm and Arms seem to be pretty good in low tiers for PVE), so i decide to share maybe it can help someone.

https://pastebin.com/hTGDj3zf

https://imgur.com/a/NGrfwmj

Auras show only in combat. Ofc there is rage bar, Overpowered only when can be used, rend when there is 2 sec left and BS when its off CD and rdy to use. SD prock is from addon named Cheese, its visual cataclysm procks works for all classes.

2. May 30, 2020  
    Excuse me, but what exactly you were wanting to "share"? Your UI (User Interface)? Well, it's personal thing.
    If you wanted to share experience, then:
    1. There is already one good guide on forum and it's pinned.
    2. You need to make it more in-depth + detailed.
    2.1 And you've already made mistake: do not overwrite "Rend", it last tick also deals dmg and proc "Taste for blood". For maximum efficience you apply new bleed only after previous expired. It's matter of experience.
    2.2 BS is not when ready, it's when it's most effective i.e. you OP and queue MS right after it + pop BS, idealy if you do it all under proc of any str/ap increase like trinket, boss mechanics, t10 bonus, shattering throw etc. And you do NOT use BS while heroism is in effect

3. May 31, 2020  
    Excuse me, but what exactly you were wanting to "share"? Your UI (User Interface)? Well, it's personal thing.
    If you wanted to share experience, then:
    1. There is already one good guide on forum and it's pinned.
    2. You need to make it more in-depth + detailed.
    2.1 And you've already made mistake: do not overwrite "Rend", it last tick also deals dmg and proc "Taste for blood". For maximum efficience you apply new bleed only after previous expired. It's matter of experience.
    2.2 BS is not when ready, it's when it's most effective i.e. you OP and queue MS right after it + pop BS, idealy if you do it all under proc of any str/ap increase like trinket, boss mechanics, t10 bonus, shattering throw etc. And you do NOT use BS while heroism is in effect
    I am sharing my wa2 springs if someone for example dont wanna make their own, or maybe cant work with wa2. This is not a guide about arms warrior, but explaining when auras activates.