1. May 30, 2020  

When is the next Darkmoon Faire

Hello,
    Sorry for the dumb q but when is the next Darkmoon Faire?
    DB

2. May 31, 2020  
    It is next sunday when it really should be this Sunday. Someone at Warmane slept a little, I guess.

3. May 31, 2020  
    it starts in first Sunday of the month and first Sunday of next month is 7th

4. May 31, 2020  
    it starts in first Sunday of the month and first Sunday of next month is 7th
    To be more correct. The darkmoon comes the first Friday of the month, and not sunday. They set their tents and **** for the next days before the NPCs appear Sunday. So they would not appear if Sunday was first or second day of a month

5. May 31, 2020  
    "The Darkmoon Faire visits once a month, starting at 00:01 on the Sunday before the 1st Monday of each month."

Source: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Darkmoon_Faire_(old)

That got changed in 4.3.

So that SHOULD be today.

6. May 31, 2020  

7. May 31, 2020  
    Well description for sure means it should be here - "appears on Sunday before first Monday of the month". However for whatever reason "first Sunday of the month" always worked for me, I visit it every time to cash in those sweet trinkets.

If you checked all 3 locations and it's not there - well, we can all link stuff all day it still going to appear only next week.

8. June 2, 2020  
    Hi, im new to Wotlk, is there a guide or link for darkmoon that is suitable for this server, because i might find a guide but not applicable on the server.