1. May 30, 2020  

Alliance or Horde?

I've had this question for a long time and i need someone to tell me the pros and cons.
    Edited: May 30, 2020

2. May 31, 2020  
    Alliance have prettier zones because Blizzard made them first.
    There's more kids on Alliance side because they all want to play "the hero".
    Alliance has better PvP racials, Horde has better PvE racials.
    Idk if I missed something.

3. May 31, 2020  
    Just pick whichever you prefer; I prefer Alliance but most of the people I play(ed) with are Horde so I am over there.

4. May 31, 2020  
    "There's more kids on Alliance side "

Sure mate, only seen grown ups here, horde on the other hand has spikes and looks cooler to kids and teens idk where your "hero" mentality came from since game is not protagonist/antagonist oriented.

5. June 1, 2020  
    "There's more kids on Alliance side "

Sure mate, only seen grown ups here, horde on the other hand has spikes and looks cooler to kids and teens idk where your "hero" mentality came from since game is not protagonist/antagonist oriented.
    Triggered much?
    I just said there's more kids on Alliance, not that all of them are.
    Hero idea came from every Alliance PvPer roleplaying "KILL BAD HORDE FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111". Also Horde has call it uglier races, so they won't play "stinky orcs" - they'll roll literally anything on Alliance side.

--->https://imgur.com/6UXCxwH
    Edited: June 1, 2020

6. June 1, 2020  
    From a battleground PvP perspective:

Join Horde if you prefer zerging, graveyard farming, and winning the majority of Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest battles while losing other battlegrounds without a premade group. Join Alliance if you enjoy battlegrounds and can hold your own, and obviously roll human if you are plate melee. As Alliance, you also have more control over which side you play as in battlegrounds by adjusting your Mercenary Mode setting. This is useful if you get stuck on a losing streak or you need fast queues.

While many Horde players are highly skilled, on the top end Alliance players still dominate Horde since not many serious PvP players will self-gimp by going without the human racial. And if you run into one or two of these top end players, you will get decimated without a geared premade group. This is especially true in smaller battlegrounds where the average player is mediocre (despite having gear), and one or two players completely dominate the match.