1. May 31, 2020  

Donation

Your site doesn't accept my bank card? There is no help on the issue and tickets are only for bans no support at all? All prices are in euros no USD. Unfair advantage for EU users. I Miss Molten.
    Edited: May 31, 2020

2. May 31, 2020  
    Today exchange rate is around 1 dollar and 11 cents for 1 euro. You can message your bank and ask, most likely they automatically convert for you when you pay, probably even without any fee.

Not sure what "advantage" is there and what exactly is your suggestion?

3. May 31, 2020  
    Not sure what "advantage" is there and what exactly is your suggestion?
    Molten used to have prices based on $US so $1=1coin
    but they've since moved to basing on € instead, so 1€=1coin now... so technically USA players pay slightly more for coins now as opposed to what they did 7 years ago

4. May 31, 2020  
    But doesn't that mean eu players also pay sightly now for coins now as opposed to what they did 7 years ago? Since it was 1 coin = 0.9€ and now it's 1 coin = 1€?

They increased their price. What's the problem.

5. May 31, 2020  
    Yeah, costs a bit more, but it barely covers inflation. Also dollar has gained some power since then it's not that big of an increase(1.3 usd for 1 eur then and now its 1.1 usd for 1 eur).

6. May 31, 2020  
    The advantage is that I can't make a donation because it keeps saying transaction failed. My card is a Master card.

7. May 31, 2020  
    the currency auto converts, doesn't matter if it's usd, cad, eur, spanish gallions etc. if your cards not being accepted contact paymentwalls support. warmane has nothing to do with the process until after your payment is processed by paymentwall.

you'd also have far better luck using a prepaid method. paymentwall is known for asking for photo id's and **** for regular cards.