1. May 31, 2020  

please clarify

So, i got a reply from a complaint i filed against a hunter, on frostmourne realm. In gundrak, at last boss, the expertise ring dropped, and he and me needed on it, I was a retri pala with 2 blue 200ilvl rings. He had 1 blue ring, the one from ahn'kahet trash. I told him the epic ring is bad for him, because expertise wasnt useful at all for him, he kept on telling that no,no,no, it's upgrade for him. He won the ring, refused to trade and put me on ignore. Even if that ring has agility, for melee classes is pre-bis for raids.I filed a report on him and this is the reply i got from gm. So, is this acceptable? It's like having a spellcaster ring with hit drop, a healer needing on it just because it gives him 10 spellpower or 5 intellect more, while the hit gives him 0 benefits, and leaving the spell dps dissapointed.
    Here is the pic with the reply from gm: https://ibb.co/Fxg14CX
    Edited: May 31, 2020

2. May 31, 2020  
    Yes it's acceptable. Dungeon looting isn't about who uses items better. While expertise isn't a hunter stat agility sure is. Keep farming the dungeon and you'll get it eventually. Agility isn't a main ret pala stat either, does that mean you should've been banned?

3. June 1, 2020  
    Agility isn't a main ret pala stat either, does that mean you should've been banned?
    Slippery slope there, Betrayer of Humaity from Kel thuzad 25man isn't for DK's, Warrs or Paladins cause it's agility axe.
    Jokes aside no, this is not "Ninja looting" uppgrade = uppgrade, some items that's ilvl 200 or lower only has 2 bonus stats while some has 3 bonus stats, that extra expertise stat did nothing to him but it also raised the other stats cause it's a better uppgrade.
    It's true what he said, Healers can need on hit too if it's a uppgrade, Holy paladins actually want hit for their judgements to hit every time, also melee hits because you should do that to regen mana as holy paladin.

As for hunter needing on STR items, why? STR items dosent give you bonus AP stat like Agility items does, Agility items litteraly give you twice the AP then a STR item, so you'd have to have some Vanilla agility item if you need a STR item for actual uppgrade, and Agility also gives you crit, so all I have to say about that is, Don't be silly.
    Edited: June 1, 2020

4. June 2, 2020  
    so someone that does'nt use expertise can need on that item but i can't on str which gives me AP?
    Agility items litteraly give you twice the AP then a STR item, so you'd have to have some Vanilla agility item if you need a STR item for actual uppgrade, and Agility also gives you crit, so all I have to say about that is, Don't be silly.
    Disktrasa already explained to you why rolling on STR gear is literally pointless, unless you're still using completely garbage Vanilla gear. The ring OP is talking about on the other hand can clearly be useful for hunters, even with expertise on it. It's not optimal, but still an upgrade compared to other WotLK gear you can obtain on Frostmourne at this point.

I'd say that this is common sense, but ay, go ahead and roll on your much needed STR gear. lol

5. June 2, 2020  
    Dungeon looting isn t about who uses items better? LOL
    Than as a hunter i can need on str items because str gives me attack power :D
    You can't because Strength isn't your main stat. Agility IS hunter's main stat.