1. May 31, 2020  

Crash on cinematic at lk

Hello, Have met several ppl with same problem, wondering if anyone has a solution to it.

Every time I kill lk the moment cinematic comes up there is abt a 90% chance game will crash. Other than this worse thing that may occur is ui flickering when flying in certain areas but not crashing.

I've tried large address aware which was reported in another post, i've tried reinstalling, i've tried removing all but most basic addons, its not the warlords version which some have said is buggy and dbm from what i recall only had the option to cancel cinematic from cata onwards...

Anyone has found or can think of any solution? Much appreciated.

2. June 1, 2020  
    I guess deleting that cinematic might works, so the game will not try to load it anymore

WoWfolder\Data\enGB-or-enUS\Interface\Cinematics > delete "WOW_FotLK_800.avi" and "WOW_FotLK_1024.avi"

(Instead of deleting them you can just move them away from wow folder)
    Edited: June 1, 2020

3. June 1, 2020  
    Hello, Have met several ppl with same problem, wondering if anyone has a solution to it.

Every time I kill lk the moment cinematic comes up there is abt a 90% chance game will crash. Other than this worse thing that may occur is ui flickering when flying in certain areas but not crashing.

I've tried large address aware which was reported in another post, i've tried reinstalling, i've tried removing all but most basic addons, its not the warlords version which some have said is buggy and dbm from what i recall only had the option to cancel cinematic from cata onwards...

Anyone has found or can think of any solution? Much appreciated.
    Are you by any chance using a modded version with WOD textures?

4. June 1, 2020  
    Are you by any chance using a modded version with WOD textures?
    No I'm not.

Thanks to skullatbash! Removing cinematic from folder has indeed gotten rid of the post lich king crashes.
    Edited: June 7, 2020