1. June 1, 2020  

New here best pvp server

Yò guys i'm new here and coming from the Offy (currently downloading the client) what is the best server here for the pvp? (is there any instant 80 with all the gear? i'm mostly interested in doing some battlegrounds no more no less )

2. June 1, 2020  
    Blackrock is instant level 80 PvP realm. For starters you'll get relentless set, and vendors to buy gear/enchants/gems etc., Wrathful needs to be earned.
    Icecrown is the most popular realm with x7 rates. It's the server where everybody ends up playing mostly (for PvE and PvP purpose). Items can be bought with irl money.

Somebody familiar with Lordaeron and Frostmourne situation could pitch in.

3. June 1, 2020  
    U can also earn the items in icecrown or just buy them?

4. June 1, 2020  
    U can also earn the items in icecrown or just buy them?
    You can do both, you can earn them with playing (of course at a faster paste than retail back in the glory days of WOTLK) or you can buy them via the donor shop.

If you are looking for more of a competitive environment I suggest joining the seasonal realm - Frostmourne. It is 7x but its a progressive realm that will be restarted at some point of each year. (They are on first arena season atm)

5. June 1, 2020  
    from what I can see through the Arena Inspector NPC. Icecrown is very active when it comes to pvp.
    but you do however have to lvl up and not all gear is available. I think they are on pvp Season 5 or 6 atm. around itemlvl 200-213 is max atm. so no ICC gear yet.