1. June 1, 2020  

LF 2v2 Arena Partner to go 2k+ [Icecrown Horde]

I have an 1880 6.7 Blood Elf Ret on Icecrown and I'm tired of not having the 2k achieve, so I am looking for a partner to get it (and I refuse to go alliance to get it). Currently equipped with Shadowmourne and considering rolling Prot-Ret with Glacial Wall for arenas.

I've been playing Ret for years but I've had some pretty lousy partners since 2015 (when I last cared about arenas), so I'd even be willing to drop gold on a partner that hits 2k with me. The catch is that you must be geared and must have experience. I want to push 2k as fast as possible. Don't care about going higher. I'd be willing to talk prices depending on experience and how long it takes.

I'd prefer to roll with an ENH Shaman or MM Hunter, but would be open to some other viable comps.

If you're interested, drop your name below or PM me here and maybe we can work something out!

2. June 7, 2020  
    wanna ret-rogue? how much are you paying in gold? 2.6k xp rogue here

/e undead & bis if you care to know

multiple duelist,glad titles on all my rogues!

3. July 8, 2020  
    Sorry for the late reply man. I’m honestly not sure about how much you’re looking to get but you could DM me here and we could discuss details. Ideally, I’d like to race through the games in a few weeks max. I’d pay even more if 2200 was a possibility.

4. Paying for achievement in Warmane KEKW

5. Still looking, willing to go with some alternative comps

6. Hey. If youre open for r.shamy-ret/prot, whisp me in game on Alkastorm. I prefer ret, but its up to you.