1. June 1, 2020  

Ingame mail is not working. Can't receive mails from other players. HELP.

Hello, good morning.
    I want to ask for your help in this case, mostly because my ticket was answered by a GM that basically said and did nothing about my issue.

The problem is that my character in Icecrown Horde, an undead priest named "Sacerdote", cannot receive any mails ingame from other players. As you know, this is a key feature of the game, and its worries me a lot.

I tested it several times sending mails from my alts, but still bugged, or whatever it is. However, I can receive mails from the AH with items when I buy.

I really need this feature fixed.

Thank you.*
    Edited: June 1, 2020

2. June 1, 2020  
    That's because it some sort of glitch happening lately where multiple chars have the same name on same realm.

Search your name in Armory, you will see, but they are both the same char - - - some trippy stuff

Most likely GMs cant help with this, you need to open ticket here on site.

3. June 1, 2020  
    I had the same problem with my draenei shaman, everytime i tried so send an email from my main to shaman it was saying that target it's unfriendly and when i checked the armory i saw a lvl 11 undead mage with the same name.....But after 3 tickets and almost 3 weeks of waiting the mage was gone and my problem solved.
    Edited: June 1, 2020

4. June 1, 2020  
    You are right sir, just checked it and yes, the same toons repeated.

I did send a ticket ingame, another one in the support of my account, and also I sent an email to info.warmane.

I hope they fix this soon.

Thank you.

5. June 1, 2020  
    By the way..did you had your character on trade recently?

6. June 1, 2020  

7. June 1, 2020  
    It seems that when you put a character on site you can make another character with the same name....i guess it's a bug or something since this wasn't possible before.

8. June 2, 2020  
    I hope they fix this problem soon.