1. June 2, 2020  

Tanks and healers who are going through the 3k-5k gearing stage, try this method

Don't you just hate this part? You're grouping up with a bunch of losers who can barely play their class, they wear weird combinations of trash gear they pick up and their DPS is so low you start wondering why they're even in the party at all. Well I'm sick of carrying garbage while wasting enormous amount of time on FoS/PoS/HoR so I have started using a new method to clear those dungeons.

While doing RDF heroics I noticed that 6k+ gs dps do insane amounts of damage, especially combat rogues and fury warriors. Like 8k+ average dps on longer fights. So, I got the idea to start hiring one of those monsters for FoS/PoS/HoR runs. We go in as tank + healer + 1 dps and see what happens. The first time I tried to hire that dps I got a response for a 6.6k unholy DK and we cleared all the dungeons in 39 minutes so 13 min average for each. That's pretty damn good for a 3 man group and we didn't have to compete for loot with other scrubs. I got to pick up pieces for both of my specs, same as my healer.

This is how much I paid for the carry dps. He gets all Abyss Crystals from unwanted epics (which are worth 70g each most of the time) and 150g every time we take an item for ourselves. I got 3 solid upgrades for myself and my healer got 2 so it cost us 750g and there were 18 epic drops in those 3 dungeons (15 normal boss drops, 3 trash drops) so he got 13 crystals from it (910 gold). All that adds up to 1660g for 40~ minutes of dungeon runs which I think is decent payment. Enchanting is obviously necessary for this (375 skill so you can disenchant everything) but its worth it.

If you're willing, give this method a try and enjoy the hassle-free dungeon runs where you don't have to deal with noobs and ninja looting and all that bull****. I am never going back to 5 man FoS/PoS/HoR runs unless its with guild mates, its just not worth it.

2. June 3, 2020  
    total with you bro! this damn low dps players that just trying to gear up best they can, with what they have from normal dungeon which not a lot since tanks and healers there not coming after minutes of search. i mean shet! why them dps not buying BIS items for 400euro to help healers and tank to lvl up, right?! tank and healers should not help them at all right? hey dps ppl! stop playing the game as intended! you bothering the healers and tank!(was all sarcasm by the way)

3. June 3, 2020  
    Looks like this guy is salty that someone made it happen for himself.