1. June 3, 2020  

[H] Frostmourne NA Raid Guild LF Raiders for 25 man raiding <All Gas No Brakes>

Who are we? All Gas No Brakes is an NA guild whose goal is to create a healthy community for raiding 10 mans and 25 mans throughout the week. Our main raid night is Saturday at 9 PM EST till 1 AM EST. We have 10 mans and 25 mans popping up throughout the week, but the guild was formed for those with families and other responsibilities that still want to raid, but may now be able to commit to 3 and 4 nights of raiding per week.

[UPDATE] We have started a 2nd 25 man group that runs on Tuesdays around 8 or 8:30 CST. We are in need of several more people with friendly personalities and decent gameplay to help fill in that roster.

We are looking for all quality, friendly players who want to raid or even just hang out. We are full on paladins unless you are willing to start a second raid group. We need DKs (especially a tank DK) mages, warlocks (especially demo) but are open to other classes/specs.

Even though we only raid one night, we shoot to be as efficient as possible. We value our raid time, and we all want to use it as wisely so as not to waste our evening. That being said, we are happy to take newcomers to Warmane, as well as those who have not done WotLK content since it was current, and those who want to experience it for the first time. We specifically formed this guild because of how intolerant, impatient, and outright rage-filled the pug scene can be here.

Please contact Swyft in game if you are interested or message me via discord Mattpedia#1322

Edited: August 5, 2020 Reason: Update

2. June 8, 2020  
    Still looking for friendly people!

3. You mentioned you had groups running through the week is that a normal thing? I'm a resto druid and have a prot warrior friend who are in need of a guild.

4. Do you guys have room for a 4.3k UH DK with all of t7 cleared including 25m 3d?

Ingame name: Bigblackie

5. Still taking new members!

A little full on pallies and DKs for official raids, but you are still welcome to come hang out on those classes.

Taking all other classes for raids

6. Still full on Pallies and DKs and now enahnce and elemental shamans for raiding.

Currently in search of healers (priests, rdruid, rshaman)

Please contact me via discord Mattpedia#1322, I do not check replies or PMs here often at all

7. We have full cleared Naxx 25 and Maly 25 and are still looking for quality raiders. We are mainly in search of caster DPS, healers, and DPS warriors

8. July 3, 2020  
    Some goals I had when I started this guild:

Have enough active raiders to have two different groups running 25 mans (so 50 players minimum doing raids) and healthy amounts of 10 and 25 pick-up raids thrown together through the week

Enough people interested in contests/events like 10 v 10 speedrunning naxx

people active at most times of the day, creating a community and doing stuff together and genuinely enjoying the experience of a healthy, fun guild.

9. July 7, 2020  
    We recently got a decent influx of tanks. We are still recruiting, and specifically need healers at the moment. We have grown past filling one weekly raid team and are now working on getting more folks for another separate team of 25 players.

10. Our 25man team is going strong in Ulduar. I am still looking to take in people that are looking for an active community and want to run 10m ulduar and start up a 2nd 25 man group!

11. New Raid group on Tuesdays looking to fill

We are proud to announce that we have another group started for Tuesday night Ulduar 25 man that starts around 8/8:30 PM CST
    Please contact me @ Mattpedia#1322 on Discord

12. Your raid times are perfect, i added you on disc just waiting on accepting