1. June 3, 2020  

60-69 revival on Lordaeron [A]

Hello all,

Some may know of Vanilla Saltland and how many times the guild died over the years we were around, and how we had expanded from 60 to other brackets.
    the few of us that remain are now reforming as the fresh guild <Scarablords> and are back to focusing completely on 60 content.
    We are going to try and return to clearing ZG, AQ20 and MC as fast as possible, in order to get back to working at Chromaggus and Princess Huhuran in BWL & AQ40, so we are going to need all the help we can get with new members.
    The community is quite large with us being allied with <Pride> [A] on Icecrown and battlegrounds pop quite often for anyone interested in PvP - but of course its just accepted at this point that if you really want to play serious PvP in this bracket then you should simply roll a 69. Because of this the guild is now going to accept 69s aswell as 60s with open arms unlike before.

So if you are interested in joining the 60 community on Lordaeron with the increased content difficulty, then just pm any member ingame for an invite :)
    Our newly formed discord will also be available from here now instead the link only being available to current guild members:
    https://discord.gg/GenqZCH

See you soon :)
    Edited: June 3, 2020

2. Very nice =) i'm on Icecrone, but i'm very happy for 69 twinks (i am one of it & we need more BG)

mi english is not perfect, i know))