1. June 3, 2020  

Which Emblem of Heroism and Valor worth getting for healer Druid?

Topic.

I'm getting a lot of medals so I don't know if I should exchange my heroism or valor badges for T7 parts or something like that
    What would you advice to a 3.5k gs healer druid (PVE)?

Thank you guys <3
    Edited: June 3, 2020

2. June 4, 2020  
    Getting your t7 is very strong for resto druid, and emblems are very useful for gearing up and in some cases, give the best possible gear that currently exists in t7 content.

Heroisms are easily farmed, especially for tanks and healers, you can earn up to 70+ heroisms every day by doing heroics and this is generally how people get their T7 Gloves, T7 chests, as well as many other items up to epic item level 200.

Valor gear has alot of pieces which are considered BiS for many classes, in resto druids case the cloak, ring and T7 Pants are considered best in slot for resto druid until Ulduar comes out.

3. Tier 7 is actually extremely garbage for resto. Ranael is right about getting your gloves/chest from emblems asap, because those are the only good tier pieces. Valor ring is BiS indeed, but Pennant Cloak from Sarth+2D is slightly better than the valor cloak. Since you probably won't be able to get that one given that every other caster wants it, just wait a week or so for the midsummer event and get a free cloak.

Also the t7 legs are trash, even the 200ilvl ones from Naxx10 Anub'rekhan are better. BiS legs come from Sapphiron 25man. T7 chest is 2nd BiS and good to have until you can get the cloth one from Sarth+1D.

To conclude, the only tier piece you want to use are the t7.5 gloves. Yes, it's just one piece and only because there are no better gloves out there. Don't worry too much about getting other set pieces or set bonuses, they're all trash.