1. June 3, 2020  

Ninja Looting

Good day! Where can I report a player for ninja looting?

2. June 3, 2020  

3. June 4, 2020  
    Does anyone know why it is penalized so mildly to ninja in raids?

I wasted 4 hours of my life to struggle a team up to Professor Putri just to get ninjaed and laughed at by the raid leader in his new T10 shoulders. He did not get DCd, he took the token and exchanged it. He was fully ever of what he did and spent 5 minutes bargain with me with a trade window open. He even tried to bribe my guildies. This player (hopefully) will get his account suspended for 60 days, but not even that is guaranteed. Either way, he will be back in 60 days tops. I am not even sure what will happen to the item he took from me. The Token was exchanged. Will his upgrade be deleted and 1st tier T10 resent? Will he totally get away with it? Will he have to return without a shoulder item?

And what should we do? Start a fraps every time a loot is about to get distributed? Let our IDs go to waste with 1 boss killed if we see fishy lead?
    Why not just suspend the account of these players permanently? More serious punishments could potentially decrease the amount of incidents, thus the amount of manual labour needed for the maintenance of the server. Especially since I it is not the donors that will risk ban for T10 normal tokens, so not even revenue would be lost.

I am looking forward to any kind of input!

4. June 4, 2020  
    Does anyone know why it is penalized so mildly to ninja in raids?

I wasted 4 hours of my life to struggle a team up to Professor Putri just to get ninjaed and laughed at by the raid leader in his new T10 shoulders. He did not get DCd, he took the token and exchanged it. He was fully ever of what he did and spent 5 minutes bargain with me with a trade window open. He even tried to bribe my guildies. This player (hopefully) will get his account suspended for 60 days, but not even that is guaranteed. Either way, he will be back in 60 days tops. I am not even sure what will happen to the item he took from me. The Token was exchanged. Will his upgrade be deleted and 1st tier T10 resent? Will he totally get away with it? Will he have to return without a shoulder item?

And what should we do? Start a fraps every time a loot is about to get distributed? Let our IDs go to waste with 1 boss killed if we see fishy lead?
    Why not just suspend the account of these players permanently? More serious punishments could potentially decrease the amount of incidents, thus the amount of manual labour needed for the maintenance of the server. Especially since I it is not the donors that will risk ban for T10 normal tokens, so not even revenue would be lost.

I am looking forward to any kind of input!
    first ban is 30 days. 2nd is 60. 3rd could be perm, not sure tbh.

either way they keeps the items.

and if you want to be able to report ninja's than yes, record everything.

5. June 4, 2020  
    It just feels so humiliating that they get away with 30 days. It was just a ****ty token for me, but it feels like it is highly encouraged to ninja high demand BiS trinkets and just wait for the 30 days suspension to expire. Chances are in 4 resets you may not even get to see the trinket drop again let alone be highest roll out of 8+ players.

6. June 4, 2020  
    Why not find a bunch of people who feel just like you and distribute loot fairly?

Lesson you learned from this is worth a hundred of those tokens.

7. June 4, 2020  
    The issue is not raids with ****ty loot rules. The issue is raids where the RL change the loot rules mid-run, or just ignore them completely.

8. June 4, 2020  
    It is a much more complex issue than just "finding the right people". Sadly you do not get "Proper Human Being" and "Garbage" tags on your character/account (though it would be a good idea:P)
    I assume you are referring to rolling with a guild, however not everyone has the chance to do so.

It is a systematic issue. It is quite like accepting that every government is corrupt and trying to cope with life the way you can.

9. June 5, 2020  
    So you raid with the pool from which all the "Proper Human Being"s have left and made their own circles/guilds and are raiding like they want. You raid with clueless/malicious/dumb/loners/trolls, in your words "Garbage". You have no time or whatever else excuses - so there you are, no need to be surprised you get ninjaed if you go with first dudebro you see.

It's like that and that's the way it is, nothing anyone can do about it. Look at it as force majeure.