1. June 4, 2020  

[A] [NA] <Glue> Recruiting for 25 man raid core

[A] [NA] <Glue> is recruiting for hardmode progression. Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues raids 9 pm to Midnight EST (1 AM - 4 AM ST), we aim to provide a relaxed environment while still being focused on progression. We are currently 13/14 Uld.

We currently have 2 open spots for ranged dps. Here are the classes we are specifically looking for. If you do not see yours listed but still wish to apply please do! We may not be able to guarantee a raid spot but we are always looking for exceptional players to fill in if people can not for one reason or another make the raids. We are asking applicants to have a gear score of 4.2k + but this is not an absolute requirement.

- Warlock
    - Mage
    - Boomkin
    - Shadow Priest
    If you have any questions feel free to whisper Ashere or Xandrigity in-game or join our discord at https://discord.gg/9b2CmKz
    Edited: August 15, 2020

2. June 6, 2020  
    Rshamy 3.9kgs have exp with full achiv 15/15 Naxx 4/4 Os 1/1 EoE 10man look for guild for raid shammbulance in game

3. Recruitment is going well so far! We have updated our needs as per the original post. Thanks all!

4. Hi! ALthough my class/role isn't listed, I figured I'd try and post a reply nonetheless. :-)

I'm a Holy Priest with currently ~3.5k gs and constantly gearing. ALthough I have shadow as OS, I'd really like to keep that as OS only.

I don't have ingame raid achievements to show off and prove my knowledge of the game yet. I am however an ex-mythic raider and high M+ retail healer. Of course that doesn't translate to wotlk, but I hope it gives some sort of measurement of me not being a total dumdum. ;D

I travelled from retail to Wotlk because it's the expansion I started playing the game in, and I never got to fully experience it due to... well, being terrible. :P

I'm dedicated to gearing, and am already doing what I can to get up there quickly. As a Dutch person who has messed up his sleeping schedule more than you could imagine, your times fit me very well. Although not being a native speaker, I have a firm grasp on the English language, a working mic, and will not keep my mouth shut if it's required. :-)

I'm looking forward to a reply. If you happen to have any questions, or if any links to retail accounts are required, please let me know!

With kind regards,

Wuppo
    ingame: Moistbox

5. Hi there! Thank you for your interest in the guild. Your experience and attitude are definitely something I’m looking for when bringing in new people. Unfortunately we are full on holy priests at the moment. I have no problem sending you an invite to the guild but I can not guarantee a raid spot. You would be in a reserve role in this case, filling in if someone doesn’t show up or can’t make a raid. Truthfully we are more interested in your shadow spec. You would have a raid spot if you came as that role. I saw you want to keep that as an off spec though and I don’t want to force you to play something you don’t really want to. (Been there and I know it gets not fun fast). Let me know what you think. You can either message me in game under ashere or post here. No matter what you choose I wish you the best of luck going forward.

6. Thank you all who have expressed interest in joining our guild! We are currently closing recruitment for our raid core for the time being. We are still accepting all levelers/casual players looking for a place to call home. Whisper either Ashere or Xandrigity if you have any questions.

7. Updated with new recruitment needs!

8. Updated with new recruitment needs and progress in Ulduar! Thank you all!

9. Updated with new recruitment needs

10. 3697 bear/ 3300 boomkin I've raid heroic till mythic was released in MoP then switched to mythic raiding I got burnt out on retail about a year ago and have been play on wrath server since then. I'm looking for a guild that will give me a fair chance I can tank any boss you need or dps I study tactics in my own time and always look to min/max my toon I just want a good group to hang out with and raid with. Contact Datdruid in game if interested or on discord @jabnhook#6778 and I'll jump at the chance to talk to you. Don't bother if you have an issue with me streaming because that is my part time job and im looking to start streaming wow wotlk on my page Jabnhook Gaming. I hope to hear for you soon I also have a few great friends that know how to do the raids one is a rdruid and one is a fire mage

11. Updated with new needs and progression. Thanks for all who have gotten in contact with us!