1. June 4, 2020  

Lordaeron Ban for ninja

I was banned for ninja in dungeon for 5 days... I do not ask that the ban be taken from me. I just want to know what i ninja roll...
    Im always playing w my brother and never roll anything what i doesnt need .
    I have been on the server for more than six years, and I would only like to know what i ninja roll...
    I did not receive any email or anything. yesterday I was playing, and today I am banned without knowing why. i am not even 80 in Lordaeron....
    Playing for years on icecrown, have 2 loremaster...I never had a problem with this, I'm an old player, I have no need to do a ninja roll..

Again: " I do not ask that the ban be taken from me " , just asking. What i ninja roll?

in addition, the ban in low level dungeons was supposed to last two days. I know the rules and I think I never broke them

2. June 4, 2020  
    I just made a post complaining about being wrongly banned for ninja in dungeon.
    It seems some players know how to fool GM's with their "evidence".

3. June 4, 2020  
    I just made a post complaining about being wrongly banned for ninja in dungeon.
    It seems some players know how to fool GM's with their "evidence".
    After breaking the rules in-game you come on the forum to break even more: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    "#7: No Threads Intended To Call Staff Attention -- If you really want to talk to us, send a PM to the correct department; the forums are not a platform for your drama (which includes complaining about bans). General inquiries towards the staff (What's next in development?; Threads that dictate otherwise; etc.) are the only exceptions."

4. June 4, 2020  
    I was banned for ninja in dungeon for 5 days... I do not ask that the ban be taken from me. I just want to know what i ninja roll...
    Im always playing w my brother and never roll anything what i doesnt need .
    I have been on the server for more than six years, and I would only like to know what i ninja roll...
    I did not receive any email or anything. yesterday I was playing, and today I am banned without knowing why. i am not even 80 in Lordaeron....
    Playing for years on icecrown, have 2 loremaster...I never had a problem with this, I'm an old player, I have no need to do a ninja roll..

Again: " I do not ask that the ban be taken from me " , just asking. What i ninja roll?

in addition, the ban in low level dungeons was supposed to last two days. I know the rules and I think I never broke them
    Proof is never shown to the people who get banned but keep in mind people don't get banned without proper proof.

5. June 4, 2020  
    Proof is never shown to the people who get banned but keep in mind people don't get banned without proper proof.
    Hi, i just want to talk about my ban ...I am sure that I have not received anything that does not correspond to me. Where I could make the due claim. maybe there is some mistake. maybe I'm wrong and it's something I don't remember
    Thanks You for answer me anyway Thorbjorn

6. June 4, 2020  
    Hi, i just want to talk about my ban ...I am sure that I have not received anything that does not correspond to me. Where I could make the due claim. maybe there is some mistake. maybe I'm wrong and it's something I don't remember
    Thanks You for answer me anyway Thorbjorn
    You can open a ban appeal here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651937
    but they take a long time to get a reply (5 days or more) so waiting out small bans is the norm.

7. June 4, 2020  
    Thanks man, I'm going to do the ban appeal anyway because I want to know. if i did something wrong i honestly don't remember.
    And if I don't have to wait, no problem.
    Thanks you again