1. June 4, 2020  

Banned for Ninja

Since the first day i'm playing this i always respected the loot in dungeons, but the other day i throw a need on a trinket that gives SP & Mana reg on rdf with a Priest Shadow, and the healer was crying cuz of that, i tried to explain that guy that i regen mana while in battle for one talent, he was pissed and saying that i was gonna get a report for that.

DUDE.

SP & Mana reg, i'm low in early 80's, Priest shadow need mana reg too, what is this joke? ¿why? i didn't throw a need on a mana reg trinket with a rogue for example that has energy, I DO HAVE MANA AND NEED IT TOO.
    Also if that guy asked for the item politely insted of threating with a ban i would have give it to him, but i see, it's better to be a child in this games, what a community.

You admins even check the ninja photos correctly or what is the problem?
    That isn't even fair, also when i try to report someone that is scamming other people all i get from the admins is a "we dont accept a edited photo"
    with all i did was a screenshot, what a same.
    Edited: June 4, 2020

2. June 4, 2020  
    Actually i think a shadow priest needs some mana reg. Cause one trinket which is good for shadow priest in pve for example is "Solace of the defeated" which gives you spellpower and mana reg. you sure there was something else or you sure it is because of the trinket?

3. June 4, 2020  
    Actually i think a shadow priest needs some mana reg. Cause one trinket which is good for shadow priest in pve for example is "Solace of the defeated" which gives you spellpower and mana reg. you sure there was something else or you sure it is because of the trinket?
    That's something people do in PvP when they have Devouring Plague on every bind. In PvE as soon as you're out of blue gear the mana isn't really an issue.

4. June 4, 2020  
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the only problem i had in all the time i've been playing this server, i wish the admins explain and show the proofs to me to understand it.

5. June 4, 2020  
    They won't show proof because it's a screenshot or video from another player. We already don't allow evidence of reports on the forums because it leads to "who got who banned" and "who got banned for what" drama, which is pretty much why they don't share evidence with players.

6. June 4, 2020  
    They won't show proof because it's a screenshot or video from another player. We already don't allow evidence of reports on the forums because it leads to "who got who banned" and "who got banned for what" drama, which is pretty much why they don't share evidence with players.
    ¿Then why does exist judgments and lawyers irl? How can i defend from others with a unfair ban?
    Is not a matter of: Yeah.. now i know the name of the guy that banned me, i'm gonna make his life miserable or curse him for that, it's a matter of racionality.

7. June 4, 2020  
    That makes 3 people complaining about being wrongly banned for ninja in dungeon in 1 hour. Do mistakes like this happen so oftenly?

8. June 4, 2020  
    Since the first day i'm playing this i always respected the loot in dungeons, but the other day i throw a need on a trinket that gives SP & Mana reg on rdf with a Priest Shadow, and the healer was crying cuz of that, i tried to explain that guy that i regen mana while in battle for one talent, he was pissed and saying that i was gonna get a report for that.

DUDE.

SP & Mana reg, i'm low in early 80's, Priest shadow need mana reg too, what is this joke? ¿why? i didn't throw a need on a mana reg trinket with a rogue for example that has energy, I DO HAVE MANA AND NEED IT TOO.
    Also if that guy asked for the item politely insted of threating with a ban i would have give it to him, but i see, it's better to be a child in this games, what a community.

You admins even check the ninja photos correctly or what is the problem?
    That isn't even fair, also when i try to report someone that is scamming other people all i get from the admins is a "we dont accept a edited photo"
    with all i did was a screenshot, what a same.
    MP5 is a healer stat.

9. June 4, 2020  
    MP5 is a healer stat.
    That's true, but in low gear with a shadow priest the MP5 is good stat too, unbanable.
    Also that doesn't change the fact that i could have 2 builds a healer holy and a shadow dps, which makes the ban even more unfair.
    Edited: June 4, 2020

10. June 4, 2020  
    That's true, but in low gear with a shadow priest the MP5 is good stat too, unbanable.
    Also that doesn't change the fact that i could have 2 builds a healer holy and a shadow dps, which makes the ban even more unfair.
    It is irrelevant if it is a good stat at low gear or not. It's a healer stat. You took an item from a healer = ninja looting. The fact that you could have 2 builds is also irrelevant since you joined the dungeon as DPS, not as a HEALER.

11. June 4, 2020  
    1. As SP, you never take mp5 item, it's always waste. If you have mana issues: use disperse, use shadow fiend, use glyph of SW:P, use hymn.
    2. If you went to dungeon as dps - you can roll only dps gear UNLESS everybody pass/greed it.
    If you get banned for needing healing trinket which group healer wanted - it's 100% correct ban. You had no right to do it, doesn't matter if you have healing OS. Want to need heal items? Go heal dungeons

12. June 4, 2020  
    Now imagine keeping all of you alive in low gear on a healer. Maybe they need it a bit more.

It doesn't matter. Your 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even 5th set of gear isn't your main spec. If you join something to dps then you're there to roll on dps gear, if you want something else then everyone needs to agree on it.

13. June 4, 2020  
    That makes 3 people complaining about being wrongly banned for ninja in dungeon in 1 hour. Do mistakes like this happen so oftenly?
    Bans happen in waves usually. And how come you call these "mistakes"? It takes quite a bit to get someone banned in the first place. False-Positives are rather rare.

14. June 4, 2020  
    Okay, i can't judge whats good or not for my build ,but you guys can judge what items are for what class.
    Hahahaha.. okay, what a vague argument.

Do you expect the new people in WoW know that mana regeneration which is what CASTERS use for CAST spells is not a item for CASTERS,
    is better to just ban the people.

Ban is throwing a need in a mana reg item using energy or fury, not this, this has no sense.

15. June 4, 2020  
    Okay, i can't judge whats good or not for my build ,but you guys can judge what items are for what class.
    Hahahaha.. okay, what a vague argument.

Do you expect the new people in WoW know that mana regeneration which is what CASTERS use for CAST spells is not a item for CASTERS,
    is better to just ban the people.

Ban is throwing a need in a mana reg item using energy or fury, not this, this has no sense.
    We don't judge what's not for your class - it's common knowledge. MP5 and Spirit are healer stats, they're just used on different classes because not all healers benefit from Spirit in WotLK. Spirit 'might' be a DPS stat, depending on the class and its talent build because they might gain damage from it via a glyph or a talent. No such case exists for MP5.
    It doesn't matter if you think it makes sense or not, in the end it's up to GMs to decide whether it's ninja looting or not. If you don't like it leave the server. If you do like / wish to tolerate it stay.

123 Last