1. June 4, 2020  
    Yeah that trinket yet again... He is talking about Winged Talisman from Halls of Lightning, Ionar drops it. I'll repeat what what said million times, you are out of luck, that is for healers and Warmane won't budge.

2. June 4, 2020  
    Blue MP5-Mainstat Trinket sounds like Winged Talisman ( https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=37844 ). Afaik there's no other MP5-Mainstat one - and that trinket is rather healing-focused, but depending on what you had before idk. It's def. on the weak to garbage for dps site.

3. June 4, 2020  
    Blue MP5-Mainstat Trinket sounds like Winged Talisman ( https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=37844 ). Afaik there's no other MP5-Mainstat one - and that trinket is rather healing-focused, but depending on what you had before idk. It's def. on the weak to garbage for dps site.
    Yeah i think thats the one, but yes, i'm still learning this game i know the set and weapon i have to go for but not for the trinkets tbh.

4. June 5, 2020  
    You can say what you want dudes, but Sorahere1 rolled need cause he need the item. Maybe and only maybe, have you think if the idea of being "raid-ninja"
    consists of wanting to steal when it is not necessary. I mean, its fair to ban 5d a respectfull player who
    doesn't know as much as you? Its not easier explain why he shouldn't roll need? What I want to say IMO,
    is the fact that there is a ban for a reason which Sorahere1 did not do to annoy or to worsen the gaming experience of his teamates.

Im Pretty sure, that you were apprentices years ago, and im pretty sure that you roll need just because that substat is good to your build, and yes maybe its better to another player but you think you need it.

In conclusion, the person who reported could have explained or asked for the item and Sorahere1 did'nt do it with bad intention, therefore he has been unfairly banned.
    Have a nice day. att: Gentlebro

One thing is to know and another one to know how to teach. "Cicerón"

5. June 5, 2020  
    In conclusion, the person who reported could have explained or asked for the item and Sorahere1 did'nt do it with bad intention, therefore he has been unfairly banned.
    Intention or there being other ways to handle the situation don't make the ban unfair. Harsh perhaps, but not unfair.
    He was banned for something he did do and currently GMs don't issue warnings for bannable offenses.

6. June 5, 2020  
    I wish people were banned for proper ninjaing and not jokes like this.

7. June 6, 2020  
    I wish people were banned for proper ninjaing and not jokes like this.
    That's funny I send 2 reports with print screens with proof of ninjaing and all I got as response its not enough proof from 2 GMs, WITHOUT telling me exactly were was the problem.
    In the printscreens I send was clear that the raid leader lost the roll and took the trinket (from Lady Deathwhisper, WFS) anyway. If this is not proof, I don't know what is. So this guy got away with it and still makes pugs.

8. June 6, 2020  
    That's funny I send 2 reports with print screens with proof of ninjaing and all I got as response its not enough proof from 2 GMs, WITHOUT telling me exactly were was the problem.
    The guidelines to report players and what screenshots are required are public knowledge and posted in the Forum section with our rules for anyone to see.

9. June 6, 2020  
    MP5 and spirit are MS for healers, being MS>OS.
    MP5 is pure healer stat*. Spirit isn't that black and white. There are classes/specs that benefit from spirit, as it provides crit or SP for some classes.

*In PvE that is.

Even in WotLK, there's at least one item with spirit and hit as a stat. So is that DPS or healer item now? Pendant of Focused Energies

10. June 6, 2020  
    Yea, I admit in my case there were no raid rules in the global "advertisement" nor before the raid started. So I didn't prinst-screen that. I didn't expect that to happen and now this guy runs around and boasts how he got away with it. There is a hole in this system and print-screens is not the way. You can't expect ppl to print-screen every time when they try to just enjoy the game.

What is more disturbing is the 2 month ban and letting the offender keep the item( I cannot confirm that but it's what I've heard by asking ppl playing in Warmane longer than me).
    Edited: June 6, 2020

11. June 6, 2020  
    1. Im starter(do not saw me )
    But some year ago im try he game and im back when i got a truely good pc.
    So
    :
    the reason, u looted the mp5 ring, while the another loved that pick up.
    Your class is not truely dps.
    or if yes, create new class, dude.

I came back, but not to see things like that

12. June 6, 2020  
    Yea, I admit in my case there were no raid rules in the global "advertisement" nor before the raid started. So I didn't prinst-screen that. I didn't expect that to happen and now this guy runs around and boasts how he got away with it. There is a hole in this system and print-screens is not the way. You can't expect ppl to print-screen every time when they try to just enjoy the game.

What is more disturbing is the 2 month ban and letting the offender keep the item( I cannot confirm that but it's what I've heard by asking ppl playing in Warmane longer than me).
    Well, while it's annoying that people are getting off with ninja looting, there is not much that can be done without proper proof.
    I mean, I saw many cases where there were loot rules stated in the advertisements, but people kept *****ing about it when they were used.
    Like a toc25 with dc res, where it was stated on every recruitment message on global AND before raid started on /rw.
    yet, when DC dropped and wasn't rolled for after raid was done, people started *****ing about it, and calling the RL ninja. Now, if people take screenshots of that, but don't have screenshots that show the loot rules, is that enough proof for you to ban him?

13. June 7, 2020  
    Well, while it's annoying that people are getting off with ninja looting, there is not much that can be done without proper proof.
    I mean, I saw many cases where there were loot rules stated in the advertisements, but people kept *****ing about it when they were used.
    Like a toc25 with dc res, where it was stated on every recruitment message on global AND before raid started on /rw.
    yet, when DC dropped and wasn't rolled for after raid was done, people started *****ing about it, and calling the RL ninja. Now, if people take screenshots of that, but don't have screenshots that show the loot rules, is that enough proof for you to ban him?
    That's my point. That print screens is not the best measure to combat ninja. GMs should have better tools to investigate.

14. June 7, 2020  
    That's my point. That print screens is not the best measure to combat ninja. GMs should have better tools to investigate.
    They have access to logs, but I guess it's too much trouble to verify each report, so it's just better to either let the ninja walk away with the item, or wrongly ban players who had every right to roll "Need" for a certain item, as you can tell by looking at recent posts.

First 123