1. June 4, 2020  

Deleted characters

Hello, recently i remembered i had a shaman in warmane so i decided to play. I didnt know my pass so i retrieved it from the site and when i logged in the game all my characters were gone . I had lvl 80 orc shaman almsot 6k gs named Shannzy , he had 2 specs enhancement main. And i had a 2nd lvl 80 character tauren druid named Tauruskata i think i played him feral. After i logged in I saw no characters and created fresh shaman named shannzy the name wasnt taken. I looked in the armory and both of them didnt appear. Is there any chance i could retrieve the characters or smth else bcs I played long time ago in the server. Hope we find a solution, and thanks.

2. June 4, 2020  
    How long was it? 95% chance is they are gone because Warmane doesn't keep toons several years old. You were inactive and you lost them.
    You can try e-mailing [email protected] to see if there's something that can be done about them or opening a general ticket if you're a donor.

3. June 4, 2020  
    How long was it? 95% chance is they are gone because Warmane doesn't keep toons several years old. You were inactive and you lost them.
    You can try e-mailing [email protected] to see if there's something that can be done about them or opening a general ticket if you're a donor.
    Last time i played was about 3 years ago or something like that. My brother have donated can i open a ticket from there for the issue in this account ?

4. June 4, 2020  
    Last time i played was about 3 years ago or something like that. My brother have donated can i open a ticket from there for the issue in this account ?
    Best just send an e-mail with your current account's e-mail address. It'll somewhat prove that this is your account and your characters. Reply might take up to a week so be patient. Give them as much info as you can.