1. June 4, 2020  

Twink enchantment +40 stamina +12 agility at 39 lv

Hello, I have noticed some people in armory having this http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=29536 enchant as 39 lv twinks attached to legs.

The item requires 60 lv and leatherworking 300+
    So I can't create it as a twink with 39lv.
    It makes the item souldbound, so if I create it on hlvl char and attach to legs then the item becomes soulbound. Cant send it then.
    Also I found some trick about breaking durability and sending via email. But it doesnt work as well.

However look into the armory here:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Same as here, similar ench, a bit lower but still requires 50 lv:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

Someone got it.

So here is my question, how to achieve this enchant for a 39 lv twink?
    Can anyone tells me how to get it please?

2. June 4, 2020  
    Getting an enchant that requires lvl 60 on a lvl 39 which makes the gear soulbound at that is probably exploiting and you can report them for it.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    "NO BUG EXPLOITING
    This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:

Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.
    PvP in Sanctuary: People shouldn't be able to attack others in Sanctuaries, like Argent Grounds and the entrance of Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron instances. Forcing it through magic is not acceptable.
    Avoiding the AFK kick mechanism in Battlegrounds: Do not join Battlegrounds if you aren't willing to help others to win. Using bots or anything else to keep you from being kicked by our anti-afk system is not allowed.
    Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
    Exploiting a boss: Boss X hasn't be officially released but you find a way to fight it with whatever skill you have; Boss Y can't hit you and you can basically solo it due to some odd position;
    Other smaller Exploits such as:
    - vehicle exploits.
    - leaving BG starter area before it starts.
    - Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling).
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
    - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).
    Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.

Most of these things can't be ban appealed, but you are welcome to try if you believe to be really innocent.

The punishment may vary depending on severity of the situation."

Would fall under "- anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system." Same goes for using the Oil from Alchemy that requires level 30 or whatever and applying it to your lvl 19 over trade as I've heard some people do.

3. June 4, 2020  
    I thought there may be any legal way which I don't know. Like there is a legal way to craft 450 lv First aid bandages at 39lv.
    Thank you for the reply. I hope somebody knows any legal way to use the enchant legally anyways.

4. June 4, 2020  
    It's for BoE items, a higher level applies the enchant on it and trades it to the twink. This was hotfixed sometime in WoTLK by Blizzard, where it added a level restriction and made the item soulbound.