1. June 4, 2020  

I donated to buy gold and now I need to wait 3 days...

It didn't say anywhere I need to wait 3 days before getting access to trade. I need gold right now and now my coins are stuck for 3 days..

2. June 4, 2020  
    nothing you can do but wait the 3 days.

3. June 5, 2020  
    Its written in the FAQ or Q/A. However, I suggested a change some time ago, that there should be message, informing ppl before purchase/char sell that their coins will be locked. Additional timer that would allow tracking it would be great as well. Idk why its so hidden and many people have problems with it everyday.

4. June 6, 2020  
    Its written in the FAQ or Q/A. However, I suggested a change some time ago, that there should be message, informing ppl before purchase/char sell that their coins will be locked. Additional timer that would allow tracking it would be great as well. Idk why its so hidden and many people have problems with it everyday.
    Its not hidden, its in a place where it needs to be. Its widely know that you cannot use marketplace for 3 days after buying/getting coins. Now i understand new players come everyday, but they should read FAQ its very simple.