1. June 4, 2020  

threatening by ban

Hello. I am new to wow and I choose to start play by detailed guide I have serached for on the internet. I build items by guide's stats priority and I'm facing big problem. Players in the RDF HC are threatening me by ban. They say that they took pictures and I am going to be banned for ninja looting. The fact is, items I Needed fits in my stats and my playstyle, moreover their stats are better than my old one and, most important, their summary stats are recomended by the guide for the best efficiency. For all other items I ever click pass or greed. I play warrior and I never Needed nothing than plate - and plate without spell power, intelect or so. Today I was faced those threatening players three times. I got ring, that has one of bonuses agility, but player said, for me, are ONLY str, not agi items which sounds as bull****ing to me (it's overall stats is boost for me).

But I faced much more toxic players. Once I won Need for the 2h weapon (only two of us clicked Need and the other guy actualy had much better, his gs was over 4k) they kicked me out. That was fair roll (nah, he rolled just because he was so mean to steal from me and told me that I am trash).

I want to ask, if I can do something with that and if we are caring about the healthy comunity. On the other hand, I had pretty nice fun with great people that described me tactic and told me many tips, were joyfully and patient. What is your experience and what do you reccomend to me? I 99% do not respond to toxic players, just ignore them, but when they kick me out or keep threating me just because they lose legit roll, that's a bit too much. I have read rules, but I don't think I am that one, who breaks them. Or am I wrong?

2. June 4, 2020  
    people will always complain in random groups, and some of them are just ignorant of how gear works for certain classes (umbrage armbands for retri paladin for example) and will insist that you only need on things which match in every way - warrior for strength plate, hunter for agility mail, druid for agility or intellect leather, despite the fact most classes actually have best in slot items which are not their "preferred" gear type

3. June 4, 2020  
    Get in the queue man, as i can see this problem happens alot.

I wish you good luck to not get banned, i did got banned for something similar, throw need for a trinket that i understand its useful for me, but the people keep saying it's for healer and threating with report, seems like it's to easy ban for that, we dont even get a warn or something you have to eat the 5 days ban for that, even if you're those guys that fight the toxicity and you have never been banned.

4. June 4, 2020  
    I've seen yesterday a hunter threatening to report an Ony25 raid leader because he let feral druids roll for the pole-arm.
    After trying to explain to him few times that not only hunters need polearms, and that ony25 pole-arm is especially good for ferals (cuz it split to a tank weapon and dps weapon), we just procceeded to ignore him and move on, because he wouldn't.

So yea, lot of people don't get how other classes work.
    On your case Sorahere1, MP5 is pretty much a useless stat for priests (even healer priests who mainly use spirit), so the healer was right to be mad. Imagine a necklace with spell power+int drops, and it's an upgrade for you, but a ret paladin win it, claiming he don't have enough mana and need it for the int.
    Edited: June 4, 2020

5. June 5, 2020  
    I've seen yesterday a hunter threatening to report an Ony25 raid leader because he let feral druids roll for the pole-arm.
    After trying to explain to him few times that not only hunters need polearms, and that ony25 pole-arm is especially good for ferals (cuz it split to a tank weapon and dps weapon), we just procceeded to ignore him and move on, because he wouldn't.

So yea, lot of people don't get how other classes work.
    On your case Sorahere1, MP5 is pretty much a useless stat for priests (even healer priests who mainly use spirit), so the healer was right to be mad. Imagine a necklace with spell power+int drops, and it's an upgrade for you, but a ret paladin win it, claiming he don't have enough mana and need it for the int.
    Okay you may got a point here but let just put it this way, we are persons, we do understand each other talking
    we don't have to threat others like a damn egoist would do for a blue item that will be useful for what.. hours maybe?
    1 day? anyway.. as i said if the community was sane and asked politely not threatning id say okay take the item i will get something better later it's only a blue trinket.

The problem here is.. lets say i've park my car in a place that i shouldn't, i don't know about it cause
    it's not marked somehow, the police come and says that you're gonna get a penalty, you explain the situation
    the best you can trying that he get my point of view saying that you dont have any penalty in all the time i've been driving
    and the parking doesn't have any mark that is unparkable, he understand it give you a warn that this doesn't have to repeated, that's racionality we are humans not robots.

¿But how is the point in here?
    You get the penalty, what you say doesn't even matter, there's proofs that you did it,
    we don't care if you have a clean record so a warn is not an option,
    also be warned that if that happens again you will get twice the price of that penalty.
    Edited: June 5, 2020

6. June 5, 2020  
    Sorahere1, not knowing the law doesn't free you from responsibility.
    It is certain, that you've read some guides about shadow priest, cuz nobody picks it as first character. And we already explained to you by details, that you were wrong. I myself told you 4 sources of mana replenishment, excluding one you get from vampiric touch.
    So plz, stop trying to prove your point