1. June 5, 2020  

Characters are unplayable. Log In issues but internet is working

I can log in with my characters but they cannot interact with the world. The world has perfectly moving NPCs and players but all players are labeled "unknown". This started while I was flying with my character "Swifthorn", Horde, Lordaeron, in Icecrown.

I tried unstucking with the same results. Once again this has affected all my existing characters.

Sometimes, I cannot even log in and just receiving the message "Log In Failed."

My internet connection is good and, as I said, the world is in motion but my characters cannot interact like they're 'lost' in the system.

2. June 5, 2020  
    Just give it a minute when you enter the game for it to load. They usually load up within 30 seconds when they're "unknown" to me.

3. June 5, 2020  
    Just give it a minute when you enter the game for it to load. They usually load up within 30 seconds when they're "unknown" to me.
    This is not it.

I get disconnected less than 15 seconds after logging in. The problem still persists.

I had the same problem before and it was solved when a staff teleported my character, then unstucking it. Unfortunately I cannot use any of my chars to send an in-game ticket, but I'll try by creating new chars.

Update: New chars render "Log In Failed". I need a staff to PM me.
    Edited: June 5, 2020

4. June 5, 2020  
    If you're premium you can open general ticket on the website with your issue. If not, send an e-mail to [email protected] with as much info as possible and see if they can help you.

5. June 6, 2020  
    I already filed an in-game ticket using a new account. I can say there's a problem in my official account because the new character I created in my new account is perfectly working.

I'm from Southeast Asia btw and this Derekk account is really old, since 2011.