1. June 5, 2020  

Where is the darkmoon faire?

I've been to all 3 locations and I just can't seem to find anyone setting up camp for the darkmoon faire. Does anyone know anything?

2. June 5, 2020  
    It appears at Sunday reset: the first sunday of each month. The dates were a little bit wierd this month as last sunday was the 31st of May, and this Sunday is the 7th of June, people are a bit confused due to time zones (some countries were ahead by a day).

Anyways, the DMF will last from Sunday 7th June's reset until Sunday 14th of June, and return on the first sunday of every month as intended.

3. June 6, 2020  
    It appears at Sunday reset: the first sunday of each month. The dates were a little bit wierd this month as last sunday was the 31st of May, and this Sunday is the 7th of June, people are a bit confused due to time zones (some countries were ahead by a day).

Anyways, the DMF will last from Sunday 7th June's reset until Sunday 14th of June, and return on the first sunday of every month as intended.
    even if they were ahead by a day, they should already know that it goes by server time, not their ****ing local time, even so... their sunday would be the 31st as well...
    Them using that petty excuse is just braindead tbh

4. June 7, 2020  

5. June 8, 2020  
    I can't find the NPC though, can you tell me where to find?