1. June 6, 2020  

Shadow Priest DPS

Hello,

I currently start playing WoW since frostmourne started, I'm having issues with the DPS specially when we run 25m Naxx, i'm currently sitting with 4.3k GS and almost have my bis Items (im not sure if i have it correctly since someone give me a list of bis for s.priests). I always a DPS around 4k-4.5k and the most geared Shadow priest but other shadow priests overcome me with dps. I'm not sure if i have problems with my rotations or with my gears. If someone could actually help me with issue that would be appreciated so much

2. June 6, 2020  
    There is no information in your post which is specific and can be commented on/helped with.
    My suggestion would be to compare your recount to another priest after the boss fight and check specifically how many ticks of each spell you have, and where the damage difference is coming from.
    Its either you have less activity with less dot ticks etc (i.e activity/afk problems) or your average damage of your skills is lower (i.e. gear problems).
    Edited: June 6, 2020

3. June 6, 2020  
    or just post your own armory....... so ppl can see your items and tell u what u need to change

4. Are you popping a crit potion and making sure that crit buff keeps rolling on your main dot?