1. June 6, 2020  

Store

Can someone clarify to me how the store works, sometimes I see under Popular, items like Ogre pinata, path of illidan/cenarius and other, but when I search trough whole store I can't find anything like that, under miscellaneous items I have only two. How does one unlock that? By having a specific number of achievements or how? Would like to have as much vanity items as possible

2. June 6, 2020  
    Could be that those items are available only on Icecrown since they show up in search but don't actually exist on Lordaeron. Only cosmetics that exist on Lordaeron are the ones found through searching like here: https://imgur.com/DwqhMHR
    You can also go under Junk where there's a few aswell.
    It's also possible that you unlock more the more you donate, much like how some mounts work. You can only buy Qiraji Battle Tank if you spend like 1k$ in donations or something like that.

3. June 6, 2020  
    On Icecrown store there is no such items, I mean yes the store has more items in it under that section but no Ogre Pinata or those two "Paths" or other from those sort of items... Since atm pinata is under the Popular section of store on Lordaeron means its bought more often, so where does one find it to even be placed Popular section?

https://m.imgur.com/a/F84t26A

4. June 6, 2020  
    That's weird. I found path of illidan when I searched it but I didn't return any results when I clicked it. Idk what to tell ya. Sorry I wasn't of much help.

5. June 6, 2020  
    I wondered the same when i saw it, some items just look hidden. They are not locked behind the donation rank because you can still buy the Pinata even tho you can't find it under any category.

6. June 8, 2020  
    Is there anything else you get access too at that donation level? Or is it just the tank.

7. If someone still wonders how to find these vanity items(TGC items), I've figured it out. Just go to the store section and don't click anything else there, just use that search window and type the name of the item, and it will pop if it's in the store. If you click on anything else, it will bug out and you will have to refresh the page