1. June 6, 2020  

Bis and stats for Naxxramas Palatank

Hi guys!

I ask this question after searching various websites and I only see guides for patch 3.3.5a. Do the guides in that patch work for Naxxramas and future updates?

Sorry if I don't understand it, I use a translator. Thank you

2. June 6, 2020  
    Kind of, except caps like hit cap and def cap are much harder to reach, the rest (gameplay/tankplay) is the same
    Also obviously gemming and enchanting won't be the same since not everything is out in Naxx patch
    Basically it's still: def (until def cap of 540) > hit (until 8% spell hit, 9% for horde iirc) > exp > stam
    then once you get your caps you try to max stam and armor.

main differences:
    -You won't be able to gem 30 stam but 24 stams, which makes JC a much stronger profession than in 3.3.5 (where it's already arguably the best) since you still get 3x 51 stam gems

-Engineering isn't as good as it is in 3.3.5 since the 885 armor on gloves isn't out yet (probably comes with uldu), so maybe not AS advisable as in 3.3.5

-consumables like the armor pot and the 1300 hp flasks are OP as ****

-you don't get a dodge debuff like in ICC so dodge is pretty cool (but still a very unreliable stat)

3. June 7, 2020  

4. June 7, 2020  
    Thanks for your help
    Block ratting and Block Value are both super valuable as well. As a paladin you could be able to hit unhitable status (so all hits go to dodge/parry/miss/block)