1. June 6, 2020  

Je'Tze's Bell Trinket

Hi there,

I'm very new to WoW, I'm playing on my first ever character (a mage) I'm level 79 and I got a drop the that I'm not too sure whether its good or not, and if it is good, whether ill even be able to use it to its full potential.

It's a Trinket called 'Je'Tze's Bell' - Equip: Each time you cast a spell, there is a chance you will gain up to 125 mana per 5 for 5 sec and Increases spell power by 106.

Please let me know your thoughts on the item, as I'm looking to buy a flying mount for notherend so I could use the extra gold to sell it if its not worth keeping.

Thank you,

gnflx

2. June 6, 2020  
    Overall not that great for mage, but can work.

I suggest to auction it and buy http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=42988 for that gold + probably raiding skill lmao

3. June 7, 2020  
    Spellpower is definitely great to have; the mana proc, not so much (MP per 5 seconds is mostly a healer stat).

I would suggest to auction it off and farm TOC5 NM for Abyssal Rune, or, get Flare of the Heavens with vote points instead (or both). Both trinkets should last you quite a while (particularly Flare, which will last until you get the ICC/RS raid trinkets.)