1. June 6, 2020  

confused on leveling

first time playing on a PS and im kinda lost on how to level since its 7x rates

2. June 7, 2020  
    Find a leveling guide for your faction for 3.3.5 and just use it to know the level ranges of the zones. You're going to outlevel zones very quickly, but knowing where to go can help. RDF is also your friend - goes by quick if you're a healer or tank.

3. June 7, 2020  
    guess its required to buy a heirloom?

4. June 7, 2020  
    Absolutely not, what makes you say that? It is a little tougher due to not getting a lot of money for skills and not getting enough gear because you level too fast, but I've never bought heirlooms and it's easy. Also pick up a gathering profession. I thought about leveling inscription through the AH, checked and there were only 5 stacks of silverleaf for like 30g/stack. Some lazy person will buy that.

5. its real easy on a x7 server in the begining i did grey quests and killed everything just to get loot to make a little money any greens/blues u dont need auction youl level fast by level 30 or so you should be able to make enough money where your gear isnt that bad and you can do dungeons if all else fails find green mobs and just kill for exp/money thats what i did

6. Stay in each zone till the quests go gray. if not you will spend more time going from zone to zone than you will be leveling.

7. its cool guys i just got to 80. lets end the thread