1. June 7, 2020  

BUG Frostmourn My ret Aura do not working t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear GM:
    My ret aura dosnt work as ret that painfull i cant that much dps in raids huge for bug for our raid player need help to fix that bug frostmourn

2. June 7, 2020  
    what do you mean "do not work" ?

Are you talking about http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=54043 ? It deal damge in case someone attacks you (and people in your raid group)

3. June 8, 2020  
    Retribution aura is basically like Thorns, it only deals damage to enemies who attack you. In a raiding scenario, it should be your tank(s) who benefits from this Thorn-like damage.

If you're talking about Improved Retribution Aura talent, if you read the talent closely you will note that talent works on ALL auras, not just retribution.

For this reason Retribution Aura is considered the lowest priority Aura that experienced Paladins will use in groups.

This is the general aura priority:
    Devotion Aura (if no stoneskin totem) > Concentration aura > Any applicable Resistance auras for your current fight, eg. ie frost resist on Sindragosa/Saphiron > Retribution aura (practically useless)

As you can see, Retribution aura is almost as useless, because over the course of an entire fight Retribution would mean your tank dealt a few thousand extra total damage, unless there's a huge AoE situation going on.
    Edited: June 8, 2020

4. June 9, 2020  
    This is the general aura priority:
    Devotion Aura (if no stoneskin totem)
    Actually Stoneskin Totem and Devotion Aura stacks and should stack.

5. June 9, 2020  
    School resistances can be best option in certain conditions by a huge margin, Devotion aura cant come close on some encounters.

130 resistance gives
    10% spell damage resisted guaranteed with overall average 20% resisted, approx numbers:
    ~25% chance to resist 10% of damage
    ~50% chance to resist 20% of damage
    ~25% chance to resist 30% of damage
    super small chance to resist 40% of damage