1. June 7, 2020  

Face target

Got some problem with face target as caster dps any advice?

2. June 7, 2020  
    Hello,
    There are several ways to face target as a multiboxer.
    Since you're playing a version of the game where /follow isn't disabled in PvP combat (I assume you're PvPing), you can just make them face your target by moving your main.
    There are also a few items like Sage's Lightning Rod (Horde side tho), that you can use in your rotation so your chars can face the target everytime you press your rotation key.
    And finally if you're using ISBoxer there are some features that you can use (Face Target / IwT + Stop key).

Using follow is enough in most situations.

3. Gor'drek's Ointment from a quest in Blades Edge Mountain makes you face your target, and I put it in all my macros.

4. Gor'drek's Ointment from a quest in Blades Edge Mountain makes you face your target, and I put it in all my macros.
    saw you on another post, are you by any chance alliance icecrown? trying to find someone who's also trying to multibox raids. I have my team on another server but may be moving shortly

5. saw you on another post, are you by any chance alliance icecrown? trying to find someone who's also trying to multibox raids. I have my team on another server but may be moving shortly
    Horde unfortunately :/