1. June 7, 2020  

Emblem of Heroism/Triumph purchase priority

Armory for reference: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/summary

Hey everyone,

I just started playing on Warmane-Frostmourne a few days ago and decided to roll a shadow priest for the first couple of tiers. I'm 3.3k gs and just unlocked the ability to do Heroics so I've been getting my first couple of Emblems of Triumph/Emblems of Heroism. My question is - what should I buy first with my Emblems? Should I get the cheapest items to boost my GS quickly to start raiding? Should I focus on pre-bis items like ilv200 trinket? Or should I save up for T7 pieces? Thanks for your advice.

2. June 8, 2020  
    This is a loaded question with no definite answer.

Generally speaking getting your tier set bonus is considered the most "efficient" use of emblems. However, considering you can get Tier items from other sources such as VoA, this can be a gamble, and depends on how long you would wish to wait for a lucky drop as opposed to how many emblems you wish to spend.

EoH are considered extremely easy to farm, as you can earn up to 70+ EoH per day from spam-queueing Heroics, letting you get your 2 piece t7 fairly quickly (gloves + chest)

EoV spendage is a much more methodically planned affair and it depends on how soon you see yourself upgrading to a 4 piece bonus up from your 2 piece bonus. If you get lucky from VoA or Naxx and manage to win a 3rd tier piece, saving up to buy your 4th T7 would be ideal. For example, T7 213 Shoulders would be a huge upgrade for you right now.
    However, if you don't see yourself getting your 4piece T7 bonus any time soon, you can instead use your EoV to shore up weaker pieces you may have, or to gain Hit rating which I can see you are severely lacking.

3. June 9, 2020  
    I'd argue getting the lower cost stuff for Heroism badges is a good idea - purely to boost your GS so you can get into groups easier.

4. June 9, 2020  
    I'd argue getting the lower cost stuff for Heroism badges is a good idea - purely to boost your GS so you can get into groups easier.
    OP has already implied they are able to queue for heroics (plus judging from armory looks like they are almsot fully ilevel 200) so this advice doesn't apply anymore. With the ability to queue for random heroics, you can earn 70+ EoH per day so you can essentially just buy every EoH item available in a matter of days.

5. June 9, 2020  
    OP has already implied they are able to queue for heroics (plus judging from armory looks like they are almsot fully ilevel 200) so this advice doesn't apply anymore. With the ability to queue for random heroics, you can earn 70+ EoH per day so you can essentially just buy every EoH item available in a matter of days.
    True, however to get into raids you'll need more GS, if you want to rush into raids then I'd say it's still a relevant point.