1. June 8, 2020  

Fresh 80

I recently hit level 80 (first time playing WoW) and I am doing reputation for Kirin Tor and Argent crusade to get better items. Apart from that, how can I get better gear? I want to focus on PVE. I know that there are many guides to fresh 80 but given the fact that Frostmourne is new, many things will come in the future and I want to know what can I do with the actual state of the server.

2. June 8, 2020  
    Reputs > heroic walk ins > RDF > raids

3. Thats right but it's a weird system because i spent more time after around 2k8 (when normal dungeons wouldn't give me better items) to grind for the hc lfg requirement around 3 050 if i guessed right than i spent to get my current gs which is around 3k7.

4. You hit 80. You want to raid.

You can get raid ready in a very short time if you are willing to put in some effort.

Get professions and profession bonuses/crafted epics. The starting epics are very good in this tier and can last you quite a while.

Do the Sons of Hodir questline (unless you're inscription) for your shoulder enchant (starts in K3, where you can also get a free flying mount)

Get your rep grind done on the faction that gets you a helm enchant (kirin tor for casters, crusade for tank, ebon blade for physical dps)

I suggest using AtlasLoot to make a wishlist for yourself so that you can focus on doing the heroics and/or normals that give you the most important upgrades.

Once you get halfway decent gear get it gemmed and enchanted. If it's good enough to raid with it's good enough to gem and enchant. You don't have to put super expensive enchants and gems on blues, but at least get something relevant.

Find a guild you can raid with consistently. Finding a great guild is nice, but more important to find one that needs the class you bring and will have a consistent raid spot for you.

You'll gear quickly once you can start raiding and then you'll wait forever for that last item to drop before you're BIS.