1. June 8, 2020  

Best druid PVE/gold professions

Ok so I have intentions of leveling up a heal/tank druid for the first time and I've done some research on which professions best fit druids but opinions seem to be quite different. I've come accross two possibilities considering I only do PVE and I want to make gold from these professions, one is herbalism and alchemy and the other is skinning and leatherworking, but I'm doubtful of leatherworking because I don't know how helpful it is for druids (or if people actually make gold out of this one easily) or if I should rather choose herbalism and alchemy. Some thoughts on this?

2. June 8, 2020  
    You can make a certain amount of money with all professions depending on how creative you are. However, the simplest professions to make money with are gathering ones, herbalism and mining.

However, in terms of stat benefits, herbalism's profession perk is practically useless, and mining gives +60 stamina which is considered decent for Tanking, but more or less useless for healing or dps.

For reference, the best profession in the game for stat gain is Jewelcrafting which grants +63 net stamina (this is increased to +81 stamina in Tier7-only content due to lack of Majestic Zircons), and the 2nd best profession is Leatherworking which comes in at +62 Stamina gained.

If you would like to "make money" and have fairly optimal professions for a tank druid, i would recommend Jewelcrafting + Mining. You can mine for money, and the materials you gain while mining can also be used to level jewelcrafting.

For Healing or DPS, I still recommend Jewelcrafting as it tends to always grant the highest stat bonus (be it hit rating, spell power, or agility that's needed), and you can drop your mining profession once your jewelcrafting is maxed and you've earnt enough money to survive on and pick another profession afterwards.