1. June 8, 2020  

Sad moment

So i leveled prot 1-80, geared prot 1st (bought DS but never even spent the points in it) and made it to 3.6k. Couldn't find a raiding guild as a tank so i was convinced to switch to heals. In one weekend i am now 4033 as Holy.

That sad moment when you realize that your offspec is now guaranteed your main spec.

2. June 9, 2020  
    It helps a lot that paladins can wear all four types of armor - makes gearing so much easier. Same boat though. I wanted to bring my alt to a run but they were full on tanks. So I spent 15 min collecting vendor gear and buying like 2 pieces off the AH and then holy was a higher gs than my prot spec. After one raid I'm now 400 gs over my prot spec (which used to be my main).

3. June 9, 2020  
    Rip. Sorry to hear you had the same harsh realization haha. I will say though, its growing on me with how op pally heals are. Just really wanted my time to shine on Iron Dwarfs in Ulduar i guess.

And yes, i didnt take cloth or leather but i did take 2 mail items. one is actually really strong compared even to the plate equivalent
    Edited: June 9, 2020 Reason: Add last 2 sentences