1. June 9, 2020  

<H>5.8 ttw LF raiding guild(used to multiclass lod farm on icecrwow)-

Hello everyone,

after 2 years of non activity on icecrown where i used to farm lod + rs hc 6 days a week (ttw *2-combat rogue-mmhunt-resto sham-hpala-disc/shadow), when the corona Crisis happened , i decided to get back to wow , but due to high q timers and my old guid raid time changed to EU(used to raid with NA raid time where there is no q--12pm st) ,
    i couldn't get back to icecrown( i also wanted a new more challenging experience to be honest),
    so here i'm at 4/5 t10--muradin spyglass-reing--bone spike (as wep).
    LF an active guild, i prefer a 12/12 icc guild(i dont mind a serious progressing guild with 10/12 or so...)
    - ATM i'm mainly available 2 days a week , Wednesday-thursday(from 17st to 20st (+1hours)), i have no problem with changing those days exept saturday.
    -IF you are looking for a serious consistant player Please let me know by commenting .
    -Any advice is welcome on comments.
    (Yes i know that lord. have no icc buff and encounters are harder ...etc...)
    But with my 2 months exprerince here , i have noticed that it's not about how hard the content is , but actually the average type of players here (dont get me wrong here, i'm talking about players i have met in the 8/12 guilds ) they dont even master the classes they are playing and even they don't know or follow icc tactics propely.
    -anyway, if any end game menber or leader sees this and missing a ttw in you cores please comment and i will give you my ingame name,
    I'm ready for any questions.

Ty,Ty for reading all this.
    Edited: June 9, 2020