1. Did... pm-ed QA guy. he's looking trough that.
    It is a small one, and i've seen it only once so far. Better ask him about Delay - while u have 60 ms in reality it is 600. For example you have 4 combat points and do ss, so u get 5; but u need to wait a second or so for game to confirm u have 5, otherwise your evi will be used with 4 cp. Same with dots etc.

2. Princessochka has a point. Abilities are being delayed, and there's some delay ingame for the previous 2 months, especially on the DBS and LOD fights. Like playing rogues/ferals and spriests is a pain in the ***. I pressume it's due to Frostmourne we have these laggs/delays. And devlogs are being late at least a month in some cases.
    Please fix those thanks.
    Edited: June 15, 2020

3. What I personally dont like when it comes to fixes is the "logic" on how they do them.

Batching, even tho it is a BAD change, doesnt matter if it was on retail or not, it is a BAD change, was added in to the game, why?
    Cos of a PvP video so that the minority ("pro" PvP players) of the overall minority (PvP community) on the server can have a retail like exp?
    Doesnt matter if it makes the gameplay worse, if the major community on Icecrown are PvE players and they suffer, it was on RETAIL!

"The spell batching system is something retail used from the start of the game and its still there (although now its down to 50ms batches since wod). The batch system was introduced to be closer to what retail was and it most likely wont be removed." (I wonder why they downed it to 50ms)
    https://imgur.com/wvLnbzB (for everyone to see how much is your overall MS nowadays on Icecrown)

When it comes to T9 mage bonus "abuse"...
    It was on RETAIL, its not here now. Why?

When it comes to spells like Ignite and Deep Wounds, as far as I know, they are "buffed" here on warmane, since they wer not working well on retail back in the days. Why?

If you want to take: "IT WAS ON RETAIL!" kind of logic, than do it to the end.

Dont get me wrong, I am not that kind of guy (#nochanges kind of guy).
    If something that was BAD and it was on RETAIL, please, DONT move it to Warmane, if you dont have to, just cos it was there at the time...
    If you can make some quality of life changes and the overall experience of players on the server better, please do so.

Retail was LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.
    It was limited by A LOT of factors, that should not limit players here if not needed.

T9 change, Ignite/Deep Wounds, Transmog, getting in BGs as Horde even tho you are Alliance to reduce the que time, etc...
    Those are the changes that can make the server and overall player experience better, without making anyone else suffer.
    Batching is a change that killed a lot of fun when it comes to PvE for some classes, and should not be in the game just so a "pro" pvp player can Gouge another rogue while he is Stunning him.

I also have to add that making reports without doing the research first is not a smart thing to do, mainly cos they have to read all the "bad" reports so all the "good" ones will be late in line.

Overall I dont think that retail is something we should go for blindfolded, "if it was there, it should be here duh!".
    Use it as a compass, not as a bible. :D

P.S. If batching for example is mandatory change cos it was on retail, why its not added to Frostmourne?
    (this is what I heard many times and something I sadly can not check myself, if I am wrong and this is on Frostmourne pls do tell me to remove this comment)

4. T9 change, Ignite/Deep Wounds, Transmog, getting in BGs as Horde even tho you are Alliance to reduce the que time, etc...
    Those are the changes that can make the server and overall player experience better, without making anyone else suffer.
    how the **** mage 2pT9 "fix" makes anyone experience better? lmao

spell delay/batching is complete *** tho, unarguably worst molten/warmane "blizzlike" feature

5. I noticed the latency a long time ago and it made me dislike my resto druid, even shaman felt laggy due to Riptide+Chain sometimes screwing up. A smaller window (like 50ms since wod) would be much better.
    Maybe this makes it easier for the server? Instead of having to process events realtime it can "tick" every 400ms and maybe it's necessary during this high population time. Whatever the reason, it's annoying as **** and I guess we'll all just go back to our rets.

6. I just have to add that it feels sooo good to play arena on Icecrown and to get demolished by the delay, while as it seems arena on blackrock is unaffected by the so called awesome batching system.

7. A far as I know - there was no coins shop on retail, go remove the coins shop so we can have blizzlike experience Kappa

First 12