1. Halion, INSIDE Parry Haste

So, ATM Halion has a Parry Haste in inside realm.

2 hits in 0.5 second
    3 hits in 0.7 second
    Hits are like 30-35k (bis tank)

Maybe someone can provide link for any Blizzard Bluepost about Halions Parry Haste inside?

Edited: June 10, 2020

2. Halion had been buffed ( fixed) good management of cd/healing during breath is required. Nothing special about it

3. "Fixed Halion Corporeality percentage display report #87570
    Corrected Halion's pull range report #87959
    Halion's Fire Wall should activate 8 seconds after engaging report #87958"

Well there is nothing about parry/haste for shadow realm on the changelog but knowing warmane if it was changed after this changelog was posted it wont be visible on the changelog until they release a new changelog.

4. It was added on previous wednesday/thursday, also Baltharus now can move on Blade Tempest (and its damage is lowered). Not in the logs, ya.

But anyways, what i am searching for is some Blizzard Bluepost/patchnote/retail video at least, which would confirm that this is supposed to be like this (shadow realm parry haste).

5. why the **** wouldnt he? its dragon boss after all, parry haste is expected. now bring proof to ur claims that for some reason blizzard made an exeption on hallion

6. I remember someone linking a recent fix (on some discord channel) that halion now has a chance to do An aditional hit during breath and somsthing about his speed ( was 1.8 outside 2.1 inside now is 1.8/1.8)

And no parry haste is not expected in shadow

7. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...nd-Parry-Haste
    https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=165680
    http://www.paragon.fi/forum/viewtopic.php%3Fp=6604.html

Literally one google search. I honestly don't know what to say to you all.

At least do a google search before opening ******ed bugtracker reports..
    Edited: June 12, 2020

8. Hallion is supposed to get parry hasted EVERYWHERE. WHy not in shadow as well? It is stated nowhere that hallion drops his parry hasting in shadow. Now, parry hasting works in a certain way that it cannot speed up the next hit by more than 20% of swing timer. So if the boss has a swing timer of 1.5secs next hit should not arrive before at least 0.3 seconds passed. But it can stack. Thats what happens I guess when you bring full stamina stacking noobard tanks. GET EXPERTISE GEEZ ITS NOT THAT HARD FFS(AND PRIORITIZE GOOD ARMOR PIECES INSTEAD OF PARRY AND DODGE CRAPS FOR GS).

9. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...nd-Parry-Haste
    https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=165680
    http://www.paragon.fi/forum/viewtopic.php%3Fp=6604.html

Literally one google search. I honestly don't know what to say to you all.

At least do a google search before opening ******ed bugtracker reports..
    1) I wasn't the one, who made the report, tho i do agree that 2-3 hits /second 35k each on BIS tank is too much.
    2) I m trying to search for any Bluepost/Patchnotes or something, those seem to be all deleted. There is a difference between OFIICIAL info and scraps you can get from someones opinions on forums.

And chill mate, why so angry?

10. 1) I wasn't the one, who made the report, tho i do agree that 2-3 hits /second 35k each on BIS tank is too much.
    It's about all of the 41 people, you included, that uptovted that bogus report withouth even thinking of checking for any kind of evidence. It really doesn't matter what you think or feel is "too much". Halion's ability to parry-haste isn't about anyone's preference or opinion.

2) I m trying to search for any Bluepost/Patchnotes or something, those seem to be all deleted. There is a difference between OFIICIAL info and scraps you can get from someones opinions on forums.
    You don't need any blueposts or patch notes when there are literally reports with logs on one of the threads and all of the method reports I've linked in the bugreport that was opened. But since I know noone will actually make an effort to check those,

Spoiler: Show

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...+%22Treckie%22

We know all these timestamps are AFTER Treckie was already inside and tanking Halion. Here's proof,

[20:50:19.243] Halion Dusk Shroud Treckie 1611 (A: 402, R: 1248).

Take a closer look at these later timestamps,
    [20:50:39.337] Halion hits Treckie 20229 (A: 6008)
    [20:50:40.397] Halion hits Treckie 15299 (A: 17297, B: 2185)
    [20:52:45.739] Halion hits Treckie Dodge
    [20:52:46.897] Halion hits Treckie 32981
    [20:53:57.048] Halion hits Treckie 17407 (A: 7460, B: 2185)
    [20:53:58.111] Halion hits Treckie Dodge

I won't go through the trouble of finding out who in particular parry-hasted Halion on these timestamps. Do that on your own.

And chill mate, why so angry?
    There are actual bugs and problems that both warmane's QA and dev team can focus on. This isn't one of them and the fact that 41 people didn't think to at least check the plausibility of this is baffling.

11. That log is fake halion does not Parry haste because the shadows forbid it

12. You don't need any blueposts or patch notes when there are literally reports with logs on one of the threads and all of the method reports I've linked in the bugreport that was opened. But since I know noone will actually make an effort to check those,

Spoiler: Show

We know all these timestamps are AFTER Treckie was already inside and tanking Halion. Here's proof,

[20:50:19.243] Halion Dusk Shroud Treckie 1611 (A: 402, R: 1248).

Take a closer look at these later timestamps,
    [20:50:39.337] Halion hits Treckie 20229 (A: 6008)
    [20:50:40.397] Halion hits Treckie 15299 (A: 17297, B: 2185)
    [20:52:45.739] Halion hits Treckie Dodge
    [20:52:46.897] Halion hits Treckie 32981
    [20:53:57.048] Halion hits Treckie 17407 (A: 7460, B: 2185)
    [20:53:58.111] Halion hits Treckie Dodge

I won't go through the trouble of finding out who in particular parry-hasted Halion on these timestamps. Do that on your own.
    Oke, thx for logs.

It's about all of the 41 people, you included, that uptovted that bogus report withouth even thinking of checking for any kind of evidence. It really doesn't matter what you think or feel is "too much". Halion's ability to parry-haste isn't about anyone's preference or opinion.
    There are actual bugs and problems that both warmane's QA and dev team can focus on. This isn't one of them and the fact that 41 people didn't think to at least check the plausibility of this is baffling.
    Well it is an obvious reaction. Warmane implements things community doesn't like (Spell Que System), and often doesn't fix important things for long time (like double Halion bug wasn't fixed for maybe 2 months; recent 5 second freezes with timeskip for 2 weeks; Icecrown Delay, which makes server unplayable, is here for 2 months, while Frostmorne doesn't have such problems with same online, etc). Changelogs are already outdated when posted (latest Atack Speed and Pary haste changes aren't in the logs posted week ago). Quality of fixes is questionable too - example of recent "Tempest" fix:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that in mind, when people see their tank getting annihilated in miliseconds because of pary haste, while pets move to head all the time to get parried (well, u can rotate boss to stop this, but not everyone knows about that) - people just get mad and go post it on bugtracker. They think it is another bug. There wasn't pary haste in shadow realm on warmane before, and not everyone played on retail. And retail, as i know, isn't perfect thing at all.

IMO, this happens because there is no real Feedback with Dev Team. Most of the things are answered with copypastes, nothing is never explained. Moderators serve as a meatshields - they don't have connection with Dev Team, but they have to deal with all the agression from players (while they didn't do anything wrong). I do feel sorry for them.

I understand Warmane staff are humans too. But i doubt anybody understands latest Warmane politics.
    Edited: June 14, 2020

13. Oke, thx for logs.

Well it is an obvious reaction. Warmane implements things community doesn't like (Spell Que System), and often doesn't fix important things for long time (like double Halion bug wasn't fixed for maybe 2 months; recent 5 second freezes with timeskip for 2 weeks; Icecrown Delay, which makes server unplayable, is here for 2 months, while Frostmorne doesn't have such problems with same online, etc). Changelogs are already outdated when posted (latest Atack Speed and Pary haste changes aren't in the logs posted week ago). Quality of fixes is questionable too - example of recent "Tempest" fix:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that in mind, when people see their tank getting annihilated in miliseconds because of pary haste, while pets move to head all the time to get parried (well, u can rotate boss to stop this, but not everyone knows about that) - people just get mad and go post it on bugtracker. They think it is another bug. There wasn't pary haste in shadow realm on warmane before, and not everyone played on retail. And retail, as i know, isn't perfect thing at all.

IMO, this happens because there is no real Feedback with Dev Team. Most of the things are answered with copypastes, nothing is never explained. Moderators serve as a meatshields - they don't have connection with Dev Team, but they have to deal with all the agression from players (while they didn't do anything wrong). I do feel sorry for them.

I understand Warmane staff are humans too. But i doubt anybody understands latest Warmane politics.
    Actually parry haste was there before so idk what are you talking about. QA + devs can confirm that. It seems that by some magical way one of the devs gave the inside halion the extra flag CREATURE_FLAG_EXTRA_NO_PARRY_HASTEN for w/e reason. And of course since the fight got easier ppl cba-ed to report that (and i do know that we got still people here who know well enuf that Halion had parry haste the moment warmane fixed parry hasting).

Also we do have worldoflogs where every1 can check if a boss did parry haste on retail or not. And no the "Temptest" fix aint questionable. There're retail vids + hell you can log retail even now and see it for yourself.

I do agree to the feedback part tho

14. And no the "Temptest" fix aint questionable. There're retail vids + hell you can log retail even now and see it for yourself.
    Check the video again, check melees corpses position, or even hunter on the right. Taunts weren't used, agro is fine. Boss was just moved couple steps front on Tempest, and everyone around magically died.

So if fixes produce new bugs - what should i think about them then?
    Quality of fixes is questionable

15. Check the video again, check melees corpses position, or even hunter on the right. Taunts weren't used, agro is fine. Boss was just moved couple steps front on Tempest, and everyone around magically died.

So if fixes produce new bugs - what should i think about them then?
    Did... pm-ed QA guy. he's looking trough that.

12 Last