1. June 6, 2020  

Respawn Rates

I have recently noticed that after the server restart the respawn rates of all NPCs are extremely slow,between 4 and 5 mins per non elites.Did you increase it by a update or its just a bug?

2. June 6, 2020  
    5 minutes respawn time for every NPC is really obnoxious.

Literally 80% of my current leveling game play is waiting for mobs to respawn even in very low pop zones.

3. June 6, 2020  
    It really is pretty terrible. Super nerfed all of the material farming spots that involved mobs...

4. June 6, 2020  
    It really is pretty terrible. Super nerfed all of the material farming spots that involved mobs...

Leveling times tripled because collect quests now take 5x longer to do.

It already took 20 minutes to do quests with 5 minute object respawn time.
    Now it applies to every collect and kill quest too.

I guess now I gotta watch netflix 80% of my leveling time because 10 people couldn't handle fast minion respawn in caves.

5. June 6, 2020  
    Is this really all because some people *****ed about mobs in a cave? Northrend in near unplayable with the amount of people on this server now... Good luck getting anything done that requires mobs to be alive.

6. June 6, 2020  
    Can we get an official statement on this?

7. June 7, 2020  
    Can we have the old respawn times in Icecrown back? or should we play tetris while waiting for respawn?

8. June 7, 2020  
    surely this wasnt done purposefully, right?

9. June 7, 2020  
    May we get any response from any member of the warmanes staff about this ?

10. June 7, 2020  
    Hello dev team? Can we get an answer? Stop playing around with rates and such without posting notes.

11. something felt really off after that server restart. Even the mining hotspots have now low respawn rates and also the area which was literally a gold mine no longer has any node.