1. Legendary Cloak

Hello

I would like to know when warmane plans to release the legendary cloak + meta gem Quest chain? Its has been years since any development on this matter have been made. Those 2 items (cloak + meta gem) are a must to do a smooth soo run. My guild clear soo hc because we have exp players with some gear and becomes hard to gear new ones to increase population when you dont have access to key items such these.

Is possible to give an ETA of when will be released? I know warmane have been working on MOP but it slowed alot now with the launch of the new wotlk realm.

Can you give a bit more detail about warmane plans for Frostwolf in the next few months?

Best Regards

Fera

2. Never probably, they don´t care about this server. It´s funy they spam for ppl to spend money and have 0 rally interesting hpdates, only garbage, and 6 or 7 im one month, if they want money fix the server, because i will not spend money on that. Man this server is death, they only wait for the rest of us leave and close this, and i thing this is gona be soon.

3. in vain you toil musicians
    we were left alone

lp

4. Please warmane release legendary cloak It's been years since you last said you have been working on it !!!!

5. U still on that??? After so many years??? Does your brain have any consideration for an expiration date in your lives? You can basically be the top player on this server, and you would die of boredom in it regardless of what u will ever achieve with ur little fantasy guild nonsense.