1. Lordaearon x1 From Twinkers to 80 Arena Points and Bg's

Hello everyone I'm Leo

Lil bit about the server Lordaeron and the things that so many people are missing while twinking and .
    So basically with the merge from Lordaeron with servers that are full donor servers makes it really hard to have competitive Bg's and Arenas and what
    a bunch of people is doing is Twinking, why? Because on Lordaeron the only ''Fair'' Competitive Bg or Arena you will get is by Twinking. So here is the thing for some reason only lvl 80 can Earn arena points which is not realistic on a x1 Blizzlike server. I donate myself for support i don't wanna donate for gear and weapons i wanna earn them myself on x1 server. Please let us at least experience true PVP for Twinkers.
    Me as a Streamer i wanted a Blizzlike server and enjoy the full game. I stoped streaming quiet fast because we are limited by this nonsense. Something needs to happen to Lordearon Bg's and Arenas for both Twinkers and lvl 80's. I understand that Lordearon is more focused on PVE and the merge happen because of lack of pvp. But trust me we learned our lesson ok :D So i think many ppl would love to have Lordearon moved away from other servers and stay on his own and let the Twinkers be able to earn Arena points how it should be and buy the lvl 70 pvp gear to make it even more competitive. Cheers and much love! Peace Y :)

2. There was daily arena points long time ago for lower lvl bg wins but they removed idk why.Pvp gears missing since realm lauch idk why they dont add brutal gears and other pvp pieces...