1. Coin exchange for old outland characters?

Maybe you guys could let us exchange our old outland characters for the coins they're worth on trade? That would incentivize people to play on Wotlk

2. They don't need more people playing WotLK since they're full already.

3. Obviously, but something to do with all the old outland characters would be nice. As it is, 10,000 peoples chars are just sitting on unused accounts on a dead server, lol. I think people would like coins for their char, that's fair. They should do something like this, Outland/TBC in general on warmane got screwed super hard

4. And imagine if 10000 of those chars would start being played, it would no longer be a dead realm. :)

5. If they got any kind of decency they'll atleast refund the coins spent by people in the last year of service before it shuts down.

6. If they got any kind of decency they'll atleast refund the coins spent by people in the last year of service before it shuts down.
    Sorry, that's not a Warmane option!

Pros: -You will get a CHANCE if You donated on the website to help Warmanes work to MOVE YOUR characters to Icecrown or the REALM Warmane Choose like what they did to Neltharion Players.
    -The Character transfer INCLUDES: lvl80 boost + lvling gear 1200gs what IS NOT ENOUGH TO QUE RHC's, You get MAX profession of What you had MAXED OUT on Outland.
    - You can keep your MOUNTS, Pets.

Cons: You LOOSE All your spells, in professions recipes and skills what you already learned from Trainer aswell, You get a Starter 3K Gold what will be ATLEAST halfed from All glyphs, SPELLS at Class Trainers, what you have to buy + spend on Profession learning.
    - You Loose all your gear from your bag, all EQUIPPED items, what was in Your Bank aswell.

7. Sorry, that's not a Warmane option!

Pros: -You will get a CHANCE if You donated on the website to help Warmanes work to MOVE YOUR characters to Icecrown or the REALM Warmane Choose like what they did to Neltharion Players.
    -The Character transfer INCLUDES: lvl80 boost + lvling gear 1200gs what IS NOT ENOUGH TO QUE RHC's, You get MAX profession of What you had MAXED OUT on Outland.
    - You can keep your MOUNTS, Pets.

Cons: You LOOSE All your spells, in professions recipes and skills what you already learned from Trainer aswell, You get a Starter 3K Gold what will be ATLEAST halfed from All glyphs, SPELLS at Class Trainers, what you have to buy + spend on Profession learning.
    - You Loose all your gear from your bag, all EQUIPPED items, what was in Your Bank aswell.
    What? That it terrible.
    "Hey, you love TBC and you play on TBC so we are going to xfer you to Wrath".... What?
    No. As a TBC player myself, my TBC toons on icecrown/lordaeron are a waste.

You're proposing to exchange T5-T6 gear (that took MONTHS to obtain) for bunch of leveling greens? What? No thanks. Might as well leave for another TBC server.

If they got any kind of decency they'll atleast refund the coins spent by people in the last year of service before it shuts down.
    Absolutely. Any donations/spending made within past 6-12 months should be refunded to the accounts.

8. If they got any kind of decency they'll atleast refund the coins spent by people in the last year of service before it shuts down.
    Absolutely. Any donations/spending made within past 6-12 months should be refunded to the accounts.
    You looks CONFUSED, You DONATED to Warmane, NOT GAVE MONEY to STORE NOR Outland, these donations mostly are NOT USED for Outland TBC or Frostwolf MOP realm, it's spent on Developers, GMs work, hosting the WOTLK Realms, if You Do NOT like Warmanes work with Outland or Frostwolf better MOVE ON, because Warmane is NOT Famous about being Community Friendly, Frostmourne the New Wotlk realm was NOT a Big Super plan, it was mentioned by Community for years and They threw it as a Bone to a Puppy to Play on it, just Upgraded Internet, maybe Server PC for it and MOVED the Scripts from Icecrown ***, Release CONTENT Eventually by 3 months of Cycles, because They have Almost NOTHING to Fix or Test out after things, Zones, Classes got ALREADY TESTED, FIXED 5-10 Times Since WOTLK was Ever released on Warmane 6+ Year ago.

***(Outland aswell for Vanilla - TBC Content, because Outland was a Secret plan to Close Cataclysm server off named Neltharion, Outland, Neltharion, Frostwolf Were NEVER SUPPORTED FULLY like Icecrown, We knew it's Destiny, where or when it'll END and the Progression is DONE for Years NOW, barely Any players play at Outland after it was Merged with atleast 10K playerbased Medivh TBC Realm.)

End of Story telling, You did NOT SUPPORT Outland at all, You keep ONLY Wotlk Servers Support up, if You WANT TO SUPPORT Outland just PLAY on it, don't Whine, Build Your Community, Invite friends, Gear New Players, Farm and Sell Profession items CHEAP on the Auction House, otherwise You are Toxic, NOT COMMUNITY FRIENDLY, or You just wanna play Single Player Game in the World Of Warcraft Universe?!...

Ps: I copy pasted this from a post what was created 1-2 week ago, things turned out fine, the Community did anything against EMPTY AUCTION House? Pvp players EQUIPPED Less PVP Gear to PLAY with NEW Players? Pve players in GOOD + / - Rated Gear CARRIED Players in Dungeons / Raids? Did Anyone helped Someone in Anything? NO.*

INCREASED SERVER RATES, Cross Faction PVP, Auction House helped a FEW Month to KEEP UP Outland as a Solution Thanks to Warmane they Implemended it on Outland! Peoples did NOT use there opportunity at all.
    Edited: June 19, 2020

9. If they got any kind of decency they'll atleast refund the coins spent by people in the last year of service before it shuts down.
    What kind of logic is that...? Donations are donations, you chose to donate. Why would they refund anything lmao when those players are not even playing anymore?

10. well, maybe they're playing a different server? Use your own brain to deduce that? And how should they not refund something that was spent in good faith by the people who keep the servers running?

11. well, maybe they're playing a different server? Use your own brain to deduce that? And how should they not refund something that was spent in good faith by the people who keep the servers running?
    Dude. DONATIONS are money you give out of free will-they probably even used the coins to get items so they had some benefits which is not common with donations. They left the server, why would warmane refund? What? Then players from like LOL should get refunds for all the money the put in skins and whatnot if they stop playing? You get a refund for the phone you're not using anymore? Or?

And I'm using my brain, it seems you're not. Where they are playing does not matter. The point was your idea that it's "decency" to give refunds is ridiculous because there is 0 reason to do so.

It was donated in "good faith" and the server is top quality but the people left. No one is playing anymore, that's not a staff problem, is a player problem.

12. Dude. DONATIONS are money you give out of free will-they probably even used the coins to get items so they had some benefits which is not common with donations. They left the server, why would warmane refund? What? Then players from like LOL should get refunds for all the money the put in skins and whatnot if they stop playing? You get a refund for the phone you're not using anymore? Or?

And I'm using my brain, it seems you're not. Where they are playing does not matter. The point was your idea that it's "decency" to give refunds is ridiculous because there is 0 reason to do so.

It was donated in "good faith" and the server is top quality but the people left. No one is playing anymore, that's not a staff problem, is a player problem.
    You clearly seem not to be using your brain, i talk about refunding the coins to the account itself so the players playing on Warmane can use the coins they get refunded on their other Servers that aren't TBC. I don't talk about getting the Money back, i talk about refunding the Coins spent to the Account.

13. You clearly seem not to be using your brain, i talk about refunding the coins to the account itself so the players playing on Warmane can use the coins they get refunded on their other Servers that aren't TBC. I don't talk about getting the Money back, i talk about refunding the Coins spent to the Account.
    All coins spent on TBC realm within past 6 months should be refunded, as those coins were thrown into the void.

14. July 2, 2020  
    Hello all. For me, complaints and calls to "reset" the server are not clear.
    It is a pity that you are not well here, I am alone and rarely meet anyone on the server in the game, but almost everything suits me.
    I played classic for a while, and I came back here...
    For me, ideal, this is a TBC server with 60-level characters, but this will never happen:)
    The only thing frustrating is a very big tax on the market.

15. July 2, 2020  
    Warmane owners do not care.

Remember when moltdown happened and they merged with Arena-Tournament and as in compensation for lost characters they gave out coins, well some people lost 3-4-5-6 chars and ended up with 30 coins in total which is enough to buy a single piece and we're talking about of major event of databse hijacking etc.

What makes you think that they would refund anything to us, they didn't even have decency to apologize for how they ruined perfectly good realm and thousands of players who donated got bamboozled.

Hell even if we get a reply from Admin regarding this topic would be a day to remember.

I am bitter and kinda angry but i guess lots of us are, I miss my characters on Outland and all the time I've invested into them and around 300$ worth of coins as well.

I guess that's what i get for playing private server.

RIP Outland.

12 Last