1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Warmane owners do not care.

Remember when moltdown happened and they merged with Arena-Tournament and as in compensation for lost characters they gave out coins, well some people lost 3-4-5-6 chars and ended up with 30 coins in total which is enough to buy a single piece and we're talking about of major event of databse hijacking etc.

What makes you think that they would refund anything to us, they didn't even have decency to apologize for how they ruined perfectly good realm and thousands of players who donated got bamboozled.

Hell even if we get a reply from Admin regarding this topic would be a day to remember.

I am bitter and kinda angry but i guess lots of us are, I miss my characters on Outland and all the time I've invested into them and around 300$ worth of coins as well.

I guess that's what i get for playing private server.

RIP Outland.
    You are delusional dude xD lmao. THEY CREATED OUTLAND, the players ruined it. No one can force people to play on a server and after all content was releseased and done with a lot of people left and it had a cascade effect. Warmane even gave you dual spec and achievents to make up for what TBC misses in comparison to wrath and you still have the nerve to say they ruined it lol. RIP your brain

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    You are delusional dude xD lmao. THEY CREATED OUTLAND, the players ruined it. No one can force people to play on a server and after all content was releseased and done with a lot of people left and it had a cascade effect. Warmane even gave you dual spec and achievents to make up for what TBC misses in comparison to wrath and you still have the nerve to say they ruined it lol. RIP your brain
    It is really a double sided issue. While Warmane Outland was popular and died is on players. But it does appear that all these players moved to other servers - so that's really on Warmne for being unable to keep the player base.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I see you've no idea what you're talking about. Clearly you haven't played the server. It's okay Andy stay casual.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I see you've no idea what you're talking about. Clearly you haven't played the server. It's okay Andy stay casual.
    Your comment is not only *****ic but also pointless. What did you expect to acomplish by writing it I wonder? I played the server, we all saw the numbers over the months. What's your point dude? What do you see that others do not? Are you the chosen one?

No one can force players to play something, is not Warmanes fault people got bored on TBC lol. As stated above once TBC is completed is done, dead, nothing else to do that is not tedious or annoying. If it was Warmanes fault and not the design of the expac then we'd see the same thing on Wrath servers-hint: we do not. Players left, server died.
    Edited: 2 Weeks Ago

First 12