1. Is Improved Gouge bugg?

I'm kinda new to the Rouge class but can someone tell me if i take all three points for Improved Gouge, shouldn't i be able to go stealth in time before the spell Gouge runs out? There is maybe half a second before im out of combat and during such they always manges to cast instant cast spells which really mess up engery gain because i have to keep fighting. So is it just me or is it bugg. I'm current playing at LORDAERON and dont know if other server players have the same issue. If anyone can share some insight on this it will be greatly appreciated.

2. for pvp, yes u need all 3 points.

it takes 5.5 seconds to leave combat, but it could be that warmane changed this to 6 seconds. not sure tho

3. I'm new to the server too and i'm having the same problem as you. It's very annoying, anyone knows more about it? I played many servers including the Official and you are supposed to leave combat after 5.5 seconds

4. Honestly, I've though of this a little bit myself in the past on warmane. I swear that I could reliably restealth after gouge on retail, but you're right that its impossible to do here if your enemy spams any ability on you as gouge comes off. There may be some issue with combat duration, or it somehow ties in with the delay/batching system.