1. no fun playing past 70

yeah, its zero fum. Just have to sit in cities and wait for dungeons to reach level 80 because it is impossible to play, due to the MULTITUDE of level 80 hovering over thrallmar and other places just killing anything they can one shot.

its NOT for pvp challenge, its NOT for fair fights. They just draw pleasure from ruining the game for those that have NO CHANCE even to RUN....

I simply gave up. the last 9 levels will be done dungeon only and not trying to play fair and square.

For you who draw pleasure in solo hunting level 60-70 players with your maxed paladin and not doing anything else - go seek help. Seriously.

2. It's time to leave the lvl 58-60 zone when you're lvl 70

3. It's time to leave the lvl 58-60 zone when you're lvl 70

yeah. tell that to the guys flying over thrallmar for SEVERAL HOURS today - 5-ish level 80 players in and out all day long, the same guys.

4. yeah. tell that to the guys flying over thrallmar for SEVERAL HOURS today - 5-ish level 80 players in and out all day long, the same guys.
    Use website unstuck feature. It teleports you to your hearthstone place. My account>services>realm>char>coins/free>char unstuck

5. Use website unstuck feature. It teleports you to your hearthstone place. My account>services>realm>char>coins/free>char unstuck
    Wat does it have to do with ANYTHING I said?

ITS NOT THAT I CANNOT LEAVE A PLACE FOR BEING CAMPED,. I am saying its BORING to play when there are people that have "fun" in killing those that cannot even see where it came from.

I know its permited. I am just sad that there are people that do this and consider this fum. Because, quite frankly, doing this once or twice every now and then might be like "heh, fun, he didnt stood a chance" while spending HOURS inside a building where trainers stand, invisible, to kill every player walking inside to train is borderline sociopathic.

or like the other, level 80 gnome PALADIN player, camping at the elevator in Freewind in thousand needles to kill every level 30 that got there before they even have a chance to mark the flying path.

Again, I know it is not against the rules, the same way its not against the law to walk around flipping the bird in both hands riding the subway. Its not against the rules, but denotes how deranged an individual the person is.
    Edited: June 13, 2020

6. Go onto another Server.
    Get Camped there, check that this Server is more Comforable to get camped, join back and enjoy your Time <3 :)

7. Wat does it have to do with ANYTHING I said?

ITS NOT THAT I CANNOT LEAVE A PLACE FOR BEING CAMPED,. I am saying its BORING to play when there are people that have "fun" in killing those that cannot even see where it came from.

I know its permited. I am just sad that there are people that do this and consider this fum. Because, quite frankly, doing this once or twice every now and then might be like "heh, fun, he didnt stood a chance" while spending HOURS inside a building where trainers stand, invisible, to kill every player walking inside to train is borderline sociopathic.

or like the other, level 80 gnome PALADIN player, camping at the elevator in Freewind in thousand needles to kill every level 30 that got there before they even have a chance to mark the flying path.

Again, I know it is not against the rules, the same way its not against the law to walk around flipping the bird in both hands riding the subway. Its not against the rules, but denotes how deranged an individual the person is.
    From global statistisc you can read that 20% of global population have some level of sociopathy, especially in places where food is a problem or it is low quality, its some brain defect before birth, while growing in mother's womb, those people have no empathy, cause some parts of brain didn't grown up, while they can look completely normal and behave normal in real life, they mostly don't feel most of emotions, some of them with higher iq can fake those emotion to integrate with society.

Anyway by writing your post you fed some sociopath, they prey on such things, cause this only make them feel anything, probably some social disoredered guy have a boner while reading this ;D
    Edited: June 13, 2020

8. I'm sorry... I have recently leveled priest, war, rogue, pally and now Im leveling a mage. I have been ganked a couple of times, nowhere as bad as it would make leveling a chore. Wait till you get to Northrend. =)

You know you dont have to level up in hellfire peninsula. Do the first couple of quests to gear up and move on to Zangarmash or Terrokkar Forest.

9. You think 20% of the population is sociopathic? Where do you get that figure? I've only ever seen 1-4% cited by credible sources.

10. This is great, so we evolved from "dont feed the trolls" to "dont feed the sociopaths"

please, reinstall 2020, this one has a virus.

11. From global statistisc you can read that 20% of global population have some level of sociopathy, especially in places where food is a problem or it is low quality, its some brain defect before birth, while growing in mother's womb, those people have no empathy, cause some parts of brain didn't grown up, while they can look completely normal and behave normal in real life, they mostly don't feel most of emotions, some of them with higher iq can fake those emotion to integrate with society.
    How convenient. Those who don't fit inside your moral matrix must be defective somehow.

12. i agree with the original poster this is why i dont care for PVP servers i get the point of world PVP but i always wished there was something like if the other player is grey to you you cant attack them because it is senseless to all hell there is no chance of fighting back when ur such a low level and it does nothing for the person killing you other then feed there ego i never understood it myself but unfortunitly there are no decent PVE servers when it comes to private servers so i just deal all u can do realy

13. I had issues in Nagrand and in Sholozar Basin. . . outside of that its barely an issue. Maybe break your comfort zone and go to a zone you dont like as much? I will call BS on you saying every zone is like this since i recently leveled a toon myself and it was not even close to this.

Or

PvP servers arent for everyone

14. nah im 77 now, not a juicy target anymore.

most 80 target the 60-70 range

Anyway, zone questing is NOT the problem. the problem is when a player camps in a lower level city, next to elevator or trainers, to prey on those returning to level, sell stuff, etc

like that deranged gnome player, lvl 80 camping at freewind elevator, thousand needles. THAT guy needs professional help.

12 Last