1. from global statistisc you can read that 20% of global population have some level of sociopathy, especially in places where food is a problem or it is low quality, its some brain defect before birth, while growing in mother's womb, those people have no empathy, cause some parts of brain didn't grown up, while they can look completely normal and behave normal in real life, they mostly don't feel most of emotions, some of them with higher iq can fake those emotion to integrate with society.

Anyway by writing your post you fed some sociopath, they prey on such things, cause this only make them feel anything, probably some social disoredered guy have a boner while reading this ;d
    oomegalule

2. idk what you're talking about but i level 1-80 from scratch by myself with no heirlooms and i got to 80 just fine. i think i got killed about 8 times by other players

3. The real question is why are you still in Thrallmar after lv 70 and just queing up for dungeons? You are supposed to go to Northrend at 68....
    Why you trolling forum

First 12